Girls Day Out

Third POV

Lisanna was bored, she had helped Mira and Lucy at the bar all day, not getting much time to socialize. Lisanna sighed.

"Are you okay?"

Lisanna looked up and saw Erza. Lisanna tiredly smiled.

"I'm fine, I'm just bored."

Erza nodded

"How about a sparing match?"

Lisanna choked on air.

'There is no way I would survive!'

"Thank you for the suggestion, but I'm good. No need to have a sparing match."

Erza sighed sadly.

After sitting for a while Levy came to the girls.

"Why the long faces?"

Lisanna sighed.

"I'm bored."

"There is no strawberry cake."

Levy nodded.

"How about reading a book Lisanna?" Levy suggested, she couldn't help Erza  since she was not a good baker

Lisanna shook her head.

"I don't feel like reading right now sorry."

Levy sighed and sat down, she wasn't feeling like reading either much less take a job. Gajeel had left on a job with Panther Lily yesterday while she spoke with Lucy, she was kind of upset he hadn't invited her.

"Why do Juvia's friends look so gloomy?" Juvia asked.

"I'm bored."

"No cake."

"Don't feel like reading."

Juvia sighed sitting with the group of girls. Gray wasn't paying attention to her, well he never did, but he was plane out ignoring her at the moment. He was having a drinking contest with Cana, Natsu, Elfman, and surprisingly Laxus.

"What's wrong?"

The group looked up and saw a worried Lucy. The group smiled, Juvia's smile was a bit smaller since it was her love rival.

"I'm bored."

"There is no more cake."

"I don't feel like reading."

"Gray-sama is ignoring Juvia!"

Lucy sweat dropped.

"Mira-nee and I made a cake and wanted you to try it Erza, but since all of you seem gloomy, how about you all go over and give us feed back?" Lucy asked pointing to the bar.

The girls nodded. It was the best option so far, since it would take their minds off their small problems.

Lucy went to the back and cut three more slices of cake for the other girls. Once she put the plate and fork in front of the girls they digged in.

After one bite the girls had stars in their eyes.

"It so good!" They exclaimed.

Mira and Lucy smiled at them.

"Well how about we have a girls day out tomorrow?" Lucy suggested after the girls finished their cake.

Lisanna and Levy squealed, and Erza and Juvia nodded.

"Can I join? Mira asked

"The more the merrier." Erza said

The day went by quickly after that and Wendy and Carla decided to join the group tomorrow.