A Simple Day

Third POV

"No! I don't want to go! I can't leave you!" Lisanna cried as she grabbed her sister's hand.

"Don't worry Lisa. Mira-nee and I will be okay" Elfman said as he softly combed Lisanna's hair tears pooling is his eyes.

"Your real family awaits you. We've been selfish for a long time now." Mira said tears streaming down her checks.

"We just couldn't bare the fact our Lisanna perished." Elfman whispered tears beginning to fall down his cheeks.

"Mira-nee!!! Elfman-niichan!!!!" Lisanna cried being pulled up by the anima.

"We love you!!!" Mira said falling to her knees watching as she was lifted off the ground. Elfman quickly going to her side and smiling sadly up at Lisanna.

"Lisanna!"

Lisanna gasped and woke up.

"Hey you okay?"

Lisanna looked up and saw her two siblings, looking at her with a worried expression.

"M-Mira-nee, Elfman-n-niichan." Lisanna whispered.

Mira looked at Lisanna worriedly, this dream, memory, or nightmare of hers had been making them lose sleep, but they couldn't do anything since Lisanna wouldn't open up to them.

"Shh try to go back to sleep Lis." Mira soothed sitting on her left side making Lisanna stiffen slightly.

"C-Can I go out for a walk?" Lisanna asked, wanting to stay away from her family at the moment.

Mira sighed.

"It's ten passed two in the morning, try to sleep." Mira said combing her hair.

Lisanna sighed.

"I'll read a book then." Lisanna said.

Elfman frowned.

"Not now Lisa, you have bags under your eyes. Try to rest up." Elfman said.

Lisanna sighed.

'But if I fall asleep again I'll just wake up an hour later.' Lisanna thought before she hesitantly nodded.

"Don't worry we'll be right here." Mira whispered still combing her sister's hair.

Lisanna nodded and slowly fell asleep. As she slept Mira looked at Elfman.

"I want to ask her what's going on, but I know she won't open up." Mira whispered her eyes holding so much worry and pain it made Elfman hopeless.

"Don't worry Mira-nee, Lisanna is a man and will open up to us at some point." Elfman said.

Mira sighed.

"I hope you're right Elfman." Mira said looking at her little sister sleep.

"Go to bed Mira-nee out of all of us you're the one that's lost the most sleep." Elfman said, "I'll take care of Lisa tonight."

Mira shook her head.

"I'm the oldest so I look after you two, not the other way around." Mira said.

Elfman chuckled.

"Fine we'll both stay here."

Mira smiled and continued to comb Lisanna's hair, hoping and praying to Mavis that Lisanna continued sleeping. As time passed Mira and Elfman both fell asleep and without noticing the three siblings slept, all with a small smile on their face.