Date?

Third POV

Sabertooth has gone home last night after watching Evidence. Mira, Erza, Levy, and Minerva had all argued about who was behind everything. Levy and Minerva had thought it was Tyler and had screamed victory when his face was shown, while Mira and Erza had thought it was Ben whose real name was William. Lucy remembered laughing at their reactions when it ended up being Rachel and Leann. Lucy she sat in bed sick deciding to stay home. Lucy sighed.

'At least my rent was paid. Thanks to helping Mira-nee at the bar I get some extra help. I have enough jewels to pay the rent for the next ten months.' Lucy thought as she laid down and fell asleep.

As Lucy slept Team Natsu was waiting at the guild hall to give Lucy a surprise. They had found a job which rewarded three keys.

"Where's Lucy?" Erza asked Mira who was working alone at the bar today since Mira had sent Bickslow to get more fruits at the store, Lisanna was on a job with Elfman and Evergreen, and it was Kianna's day off.

"She's sick and decided to stay home today." Mira said

Erza nodded understandingly and walked back to the group.

"Guys we cant go. Lucy is sick." Erza informed.

"I'll go by myself then. I'll get the keys and one of you guys go check on Luce." Natsu said as he and Happy ran to the train station, knowing Lucy would be happy to see that she had three knew friends.

Erza and Gray were shocked, never in their life had they seen Natsu willingly run to the train station.

Smiling Erza went to go check on Lucy, followed by Wendy and Juvia. As Gray watched the three girls leave and he couldn't help but notice that Juvia was being distant.

'When was the last time Juvia held onto my arm?' Gray thought

Thinking back it had been a month and a week. Gray frowned.

'When was the last time Juvia talked to me?'

It had been ten days. She had gone on a mission with Wendy and it took a week, and he had gone on a two day mission before she got back. She hadn't spoke to him since he got back. It was weird.

'Juvia usually cries after not seeing me after a one day mission. Yet she hasn't seen me for a couple days and she acts like nothing happened.' Gray thought.

"Gray?"

Gray was stuck in thought he didn't hear. Clearing her throat Mira called Gray again. When she didnt get a response she tapped his shoulder.

Snapping out of his faze Gray turned to Mira.

"What's wrong?" Mira asked

Gray sighed.

"Nothing it's just that Juvia isn't bugging me as much anymore." Gray said

Mira internally smirked.

"Oh it's probably due to her date tomorrow!" Mira said, it wasn't a complete lie. Juvia was going to go see one of her old friends but it was a meet up not a date.

"What?" Gray asked not wanting to believe it.

"Juvia has a date with someone named Tatsuo. An old childhood friend of hers." Mira said recalling Juvia's excitement.

"Mira-San! What can Juvia wear to meet her childhood friend?" Juvia asked rushing to the bar.

Mira was cleaning a cup when she saw a bright Juvia. Mira smiled.

"Anything you want just make it simple and cute. Maybe wear a sun dress and sandals. Let your hair down and instead of wearing you usual hat wear a sun hat." Mira said.