Day 3

Third POV

Edo Lucy woke up to the smell of food. Getting out of bed Edo Lucy followed the smell towards the kitchen where she saw Mira and Lisanna preparing breakfast.

"Mira-nee do I add three or two eggs?" Lisanna asked while looking at the batter she was making.

"Two eggs." Mira said as she took the cheese sandwich off the pan.

"It smells good." Edo Lucy mumbled as she sat down.

"Good Morning Ashley." Mira greeting catching Edo Lucy off guard.

"Ashley?" Edo Lucy asked stupefied

"Yup! That way everyone will know when we're talking to you or Lucy." Mira said smiling at Edo Lucy who smiled back

"Okay." Edo Lucy said grinning a little.

"Ashley do you want pancakes or waffles?" Lisanna asked

"Waffles." Edo Lucy responded

"Okay breakfast is served!" Mira said as she set all the food they had prepared on the table.

"I have a question." Edo Lucy said

"What is it?" Lisanna asked.

"Is the guild going to open today?" Edo Lucy asked

Mira nodded taking a bite of her toast.

"Yup but to make sure you're all sent home, jobs will only be taken by certain people some days to make sure there are as many hands as possible to help out ." Mira said.

Edo Lucy nodded.

Meanwhile at the guild.

Mira sighed.

"Nee-chan are you okay?" Elfman asked making Mira nod

"I'm just a bit tired, that's all." Mira said, but in reality was a nervous and emotional wreck.

'W-what do I do? I-I always blamed Lucy for whatever happened to Lisanna b-but Lucy was more of a sister Lisanna than I was.' Mira thought as she looked at the door.

What felt like hours was actually only a couple minutes since Lucy and Kianna walked into the guild soon after with Bickslow and Richard behind them.

"Thank you Richard!" Kianna said smiling brightly at him.

Richard nodded his head towards her.

"It's only natural for me to help, is it not?" Richard said.

'Not that I can tell her that Erik basically threatened me to help her with anything she needed while he was out on a job. I mean not that I wouldn't help her, after all she is like a sister to me.' Richard thought.

"Took you long enough to get here. We're starving you know?" Edo Levy said snobbishly looking at the group that had just arrived making Bickslow frown.

"Master left the kitchen open, so that you could cook for yourselves." Bickslow said as he looked down at Edo Levy making her flinch, immediately looking down.

"Besides we need to clean the mess you guys made of the guild." Kianna said frowning as she looked at the guild's state.

Chairs and tables were broken and turned over while cups and plates were either broken and shattered.

Lucy sighed.

"We should've come in an hour earlier." Lucy said already getting the feeling that it was going to be a long stressful day.

"Well nothing is going to pick itself up. Hurry up I'm starving. Blonde maid massage my back, maid with purple hair get me clean clothes, butlers prepare the food." Faust said waving his hand as if to dismiss them, making Bickslow and Richard immediately stand in front of the girls