54 | Static

Groaning, I pulled my arm out from underneath my body as I stared up at the treetops. I was currently lying on the ground somewhere, surrounded by leaves that crunched when you moved them and a cool breeze. Pushing myself into a standing position again, I looked over to see Hermione bent over Ron as he squirmed in pain.

"Harry." Hermione panicked. "Harry, quickly, in my bag. There is a bottle labelled 'Essence of Dittany.' Quickly!"

Rushing over, Harry pulled out the bottle from Hermione's bag before handing it to her. "Unstopper it," Hermione ordered as she ripped Ron's shirt open, giving us a good look at what had happened. His arm was torn open and bleeding heavily.

"Hermione, his arm." Harry gasped.

"I know, just do it!" Hermione snapped as she took the bottle from Harry. "Its gonna...this is gonna sting a little bit."

"What happened?" Harry asked. "I thought we were going to be going back to Grimmauld Place."

Hermione nodded as she squirted some of the liquid onto Ron's wounds, her hands covered in blood. "We were. We were there, we were there but...Yaxley had hold of me and I knew once he'd seen where we were, we couldn't stay...so I brought us here...but Ron got splinched."

Once enough of the liquid was on Ron's cuts, they healed up and he stopped moaning in pain. Standing up, Hermione started putting protective enchantments around us so we couldn't be seen or spotted while Harry and I worked on setting up the tent; yet another thing that Hermione had packed in her magic bag.

The outside of the white cloth structure was small, but just like the ones from the Quidditch finals, it was larger on the inside. But it didn't quite matter what it looked like then because we were all tired and in dire need of some sleep.

_______________

"You first," Hermione said as we took turns trying to destroy the locket the next morning, but it was no use. Every spell we cast just affected the leaves around the locket, and not the actual necklace itself.

After trying everything we could think of, Harry picked up the locket from the ground and placed it around his neck. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it." Harry tucked it under his button-up shirt so it wasn't visible.

Ron, who's arm was now in a make-shift sling, sighed. "Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sent you off to find all these Horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't that bother you?"

Huffing, Harry just took off, leaving the three of us to go back inside the tent where Ron had the radio playing. He was always listening to it, just waiting to hear something, anything. Whatever happened, good or bad, he wanted to know.

Hearing heavy breathing, I popped my head outside the tent to see Harry panting on the ground, his eyes wide like he had just had another one of his weird visions. "I thought it had stopped." Hermione walked up the hill with plants in her hands. "You can't keep letting him in, Harry."

"You-Know-Who has found Gregorovitch." Harry told us.

Moving outside, I sat down beside him in the leaves. "The Wandmaker?"

Harry nodded. "He wants something that Gregorovitch used to have...but I don't know what. But he wants it desperately. I mean, it's as if his life depended on it."

As the static from the radio crackled some more, Harry whipped around, proving that it was annoying him. "Don't." Hermione stopped him before he could do anything. "It comforts him."