Finale

~Natsu Dragneel~

Maybe I made her too mad

It's my fault.

She deserves someone better.

In front of me is someone angry and someone I couldn't even possibly explain looks so different than that beautiful smile I miss. Someone who I don't think can stop the anger she has.

Lisanna was suddenly punched to the face away from me. That person who took a impact to her face was no other than Lucy. She looks so different when she's at her limit of anger.

She flew past me to Lisanna and mercilessly punch her. "LUCY STOP" I flew to her and pulled her away. She was strong in my grip while others just looked in shock.

I felt her body calm down but soon enough felt drop of water land on my arm. "Lucy?.." I asked getting worried. I looked over at Lisanna and her face was swollen and blooded.

She was crying. And I made her cry.

"stop bitching" Acnologia yelled out. I grit my teeth but it soon turns into a smirk. "oh really, maybe wanna see how mad I am?" I looked at him in disgust. "Oh yeah" Acnologia grinned. I turned back towards Lucy.

I gave her one last hug and gestured gray to use his ice to come up and care Lucy. He did as told and I was free to pay my revenge and hate to Acnologia. Touka was busily fighting Erza while Lisanna was knocked out.

Meanwhile I powered up. "FIRE DRAGON ROAR" I blew fire as Acnologia moved himself away but unable to noticed it followed his trail and hits him. "AUGH" he fell on the floor. I smirked heated my fire up a few degrees.

"I thought you said stop bitching" I smirked proudly. He got up and glared at me. Suddenly he aimed an attack at me with his magic. I grit my teeth. "YOU KNOW WHAT ACNOLOGIA???"

He looked back at me and smirked as everyone stared at me. Even my Lucy but in a sad way. "LETS FINISH THIS, WIN OR LOOSE YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FAMILY" I confessed.

Everyone who has been there for me this whole time is my family.

And someday I will be prepared to have my own family personally. And that person will forever be with Lucy. I closed my eyes feeling the power dwell up inside me. "GET HIM NATSU" I heard Lucy yell from below.

'Ha..just enough support to make me go all out' I smirked and my eyes smashed open dark red. My scales brightened and the flames surrounded me even brighter and hotter. Acnologia looked shocked and quickly attacked.

'I got this shit in the bag'

"AHHHHH" I pumped to the center of his face and aimed a punch at him. Before he could react I swing a kick to his stomach. "OOF" he flew back. I spat fire towards him quickly balling up my fist. He dodged it and aimed for my stomach.

I was able to maintain and punched him in the face. "AUGH" he yelled in pain. He shot a punch at me but I dodged it and punched him in the stomach. "Fuck!!" He holder his stomach.

I used all of my strength of my foot in this kick and kicked him in the stomach. "GAH" he spat out blood. "I thought you were stronger than this Acnologia? This would've never happened if my ex was never a whore" I smirked.

He got back up off the floor. "You know...she was happy with me anyways" I grit my teeth but my mind suddenly travels to Lucy. 'Yes...I have Lucy' I smirked. "Yo Luce!!" I called down to her.

"Yes??" Lucy yelled back. "If this is over with, you, me tonight" I smirked proudly at her seeing everyone around us, especially Lucy blush except Lisanna's unconscious body and Touka plus Acnologia.

"N-NATSU!! NOT THE FUCKING TIME FOR THIS!" She yelled at me. "Gotchu!" I flew down to Acnologia and kicked him in the face. "Gah!!" He dragged into the floor spitting out blood. "This is how you wanna get defeated Acnologia? In front of my family?"

I smirked at him. He got back up weakly and smirked. "I'D RATHER DIE THAN APOLOGIZE TO YOU" he yelled and smirked. "THIS IS THE END ACNOLOGIA" flames powered up in my fist. "Nice knowing you" he smirked.

I put my last punch into this and aimed it at his face.

See ya acnologia.

~

"Touka!" I ran around the halls searching for her. She peeked around the corner smiling. "There you are" I chuckled. "I'm totally fine" she giggled and hugged me. "Natsu do you plan on staying with me forever?"

I thought then leaned into her neck planting kisses on her collarbone. "Unless you are as well, I'm down" I smirked. "Of course!"

~

I almost fell into a fell with a blur in my sight when suddenly I hear. "NATSU!" I look to my right and see Lucy ran over to me. "Lu-cy..." I fell into her arms. I was tired and all I needed is Lucy by my side. "Natsu.." we slowly fell on the floor.

"It's still me..right?" I asked her looked exhausted. "Always" she smiled. Her smile. I reach up and kiss her on the lips.

"WOOOOHHH"

Me and Luce looked up to millions of my people and our family cheering. "We did it Natsu" Lucy smiled. I sighed grateful. "Yes we did" she got up helping me up. I pulled her close into a big hug as everyone is still cheering.

"I love you so much Luce, you don't even understand" I buried my face in her neck. "I love you too Natsu" she wrapped her arms around my neck. "DRINKS ON GRAY TONIGHT" gajeel yelled out.

"YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT" gray yelled making everyone as well as me and Lucy laugh. "So...about tonight" I smirked and clasped my hands in hers. "B-Baka" she blushed and pouted. "I take that as a yes!" I smirked. "N-NATSU" she punched my back once.

Lisanna and Touka were taken to the cruelest prison guarded by many of my guards. Me, Lucy, and...well my buddy happy was untold but I think he will torture Touka and Lisanna...

But as for Me and Lucy well....

We just went home..lolllll...you know, for something ;)

~

Two more chapters left🦋