Ball

It begins

~Narrative POV~

It is 8:00 finally and the ball will begin in one hour. Natsu is currently in his dressing room putting on his wardrobe. While Lucy is in her dressing room trying on her 3 piece lingerie. "Perfect" she grinned while looking in the mirror.

Her lingerie color is gold and her dress is gold and black since the demon king loves black so much. But truthfully, he loves black and red. Since Natsu loves black so much and Lucy loves gold they decided to mix it up. She walked over to the dress and stared at it.

"Sexy" she jumped and turned around. "Scared ya?" Natsu smirked with his sharp tooth out. "Y-yes" she blushed.

He walked over to her and placed his hands on her waist. "Sometimes you can control me by one single look Luce" he trailed kissed down her neck. "Na-Natsu?"

He continued his kisses bringing himself down to her lower part. He placed a kiss on her thighs but the insides. "Cmon n-Natsu I have to-" he shushed her.

His two fingers rubbed the fabric on her domain. A little moan escaped her mouth. He brought himself back up and kissed her lips. Their tongues swirled and instantly heated up. He felt the scales around her waist and broke apart. "Get dressed" he smiled at her.

"You're a tease" she pouted. He chuckled at the cute comment and walked out the door. He was only dressed in his underwear. She sweat dropped at the 'get dressed' knowing he wasn't dressed.

Natsu walked back in the closet room and started putting on his shirt. It was a gold silky shirt with the collars rolled up once and a Cartier-Tank watch. He put his long black steampunk medieval coat on with silver buttons down the middle as well.

He buttoned up his black tuxedo suit pants and put on his leather loafers with a gold designed dragon on them. His hair wasn't messy, it was just like how he wanted it, like it's always been.

As for Lucy, she took the big beautiful black and gold ball gown. She put on her black gloves and her gold earrings.  As well with her black heels styled with gold on them.

Her hair was long and wavy with a part on the side and a black butterfly clip on it. She added clear lipgloss and strawberry perfume. "You look beautiful" she turned around and saw Levy standing in the door way with a gold ball gown.

The crazy part was, her hair was long, it was not the same levy hairstyle like it always been which shocked Lucy. "LEVS" she ran up to her and hugged her. "I missed you" they both said at the same time and laughed. "Are you ready? you look so beautiful" Lucy adored her outfit and hair. "You too Lucy, and of course!"

They grabbed each other's hand and walked out the door. Out came Natsu and Gajeel at the same time. Natsu walked up to Lucy and grabbed her hand. "You look so beautiful" he kneeled and kissed her hand. "Thank you" She giggled and brightly smiled at him.

"Where are the others?" Natsu asked. "They will be here like everybody will" gajeel grabbed Levs hand. "My servants and maids are setting up the place right now, in the meantime, anyone hungry?" Natsu looked at lucy. 

"I don't think bunny girl is hungry Natsu" gajeel rolled his eyes. "I'll eat at the ball Natsu thanks" Lucy giggled. "Yooo" Lucy and Natsu turned around and saw gray and Juvia coming up the stairs.