Dream

Where am I??

I woke up in the middle of a... ballroom and touch my head from a headache. 'Blood?'

"AHHHHHHH"

I turn around quickly and see a dead body on the floor with white wings but everything else covered.

"Natsu...Natsu...Natsu...Natsu...Natsu..." who's calling me?
I turn around.

"NATSU"
~Natsu Dragneel~

I threw my head up with heavy breaths and sweating excessively on my head. "NATSU whats wrong???" Lucy woke up a few seconds after me. I didn't say anything but stared at her. 'What the hell kind of dream was that??? And who was that dead body?' The images keep coming back to my head.

"NATSU" I snap out of my thoughts. "Lu-" she hugged me tightly. My eyes were still wide and my hands were shaking. 'Then who was that, that kept calling me???' I sighed and hugged her back. "I'm fine Luce, Cmon, we gotta get ready to leave but eat first", "okay" she looked at me worriedly.

We started getting dressed into some regular clothes and went down stairs. The living room was empty so they all probably are in their rooms sleep. We walk in the kitchen and see Laxus and Mira eating. "Good morning guys" Mira said smiling while cooking breakfast. We said it back but Laxus just nodded his head.

"He's had a big night" Mira giggled. "I bet" Lucy laughed. "You two had a rough night" Laxus looked at us and smirked. I look over to my side to see Lucy blushing furiously as well as Mira. I just smirked at Laxus. "I guess you can say that" we both sat down as Mira handed us our plates.

"So how was the club" I asked all of them. "It was fun, a lot of hormones, dancing waiting to get in bed tho" Laxus said sipping his coffee. "Laxus you really had to say it like that?" Mira sweat dropped. "How else should I put it" he shrugged.

After me and Lucy finished eating we said goodbye to Mira and Laxus. "Bye guys! See you at the ball in five days!" Lucy said.

We went back upstairs to get our bags and then went back down and left the house. "I wish we could say goodbye to the rest" Lucy yawned. "They'll be alright" we got in our car and pulled out the driveway, leaving the house.

While I'm driving I look over to my side and see Lucy sleeping. I rubbed her thigh and continue driving our way towards home.

After about another 15 minutes I pull up in the driveway and wake up lucy. "We're here?" "Yeah, I gotta go to work in a little bit", "can I come with? I want a job", "I'll see what I can do" we get out the car and walk in the gates. We go upstairs and put our stuff down.

I went into the bathroom to go wash up. "Natsu I'm gonna go back to sleep" she yawned again. "You not coming?" "Probably tomorrow, I'm too sleepy from last night". I close the door and start washing up. My mind keep tracing back to that horrible dream I had earlier.

Who was that woman, and who was that calling my name behind me?

After 30 mins I get out and walk out the door with a towel wrapped around my waist. It's just about 10:00 right now so I gotta be there at 11:00. "Babygirl" I call Lucy's name behind me but she doesn't answer. 'Probably fell asleep already' . I started getting dressed and put on my suit.