Red

Btw go read pleasurable secret☺︎︎
Nd this is a fast chappie☺︎︎
~
"Nn-Natsu lets be reasonable here, this is a c-club" Lucy nervously laugh. "Lucy you know it's your mating season" Natsu chuckled and laughed. "I-it is?" "Yeah" Lucy's back hit the wall when Natsu grabbed her waist and licked her neck. "So that's why I can sense you sometimes?"

"Yeah babygirl, shh" his hands traveled her body and then grabbed a fistful of her ass. She gasps and moaned at the same time. "Do it again", "until you do something" she whispered in his ear and played with the locks in his hair. He growled in her ear and felt the scales around her body.

In one swift move he picked her up and brought her to the bed. She yelped but soon cut off by him ripping off her shirt and the skirt. "Natsu!! Those were expensive" she pouted. "It's fine I could buy more" he unclasped her bra and sucked on her left bud. "Ah~!" She moaned out arching her back.

He massage her other globe and forcefully sucked on her neck leaving hickeys around it. "Natsu~" she called his name. He decided to not listen and make his way down. He slowly pulled down her panties all the way to her feet slipping those off. "Ya know Luce I'm hungry" Lucy looked up at him like he was stupid.

He pulled off his jacket and his shirt revealing his 8pac abs. "You are really in the mood to say you are hungry while we are doing th- AHH~" he started hungrily sucking on her womanhood. "I meant you babygirl" he smirked again. "Na-Natsu more~"

She gripped on his hair. While he continued his movements on her area. She was still moaning like crazy and curling her toes. "I'm coming Natsu!" She arched her back and came all over his face. He licked her juices up and smirked evilly.

"You taste good Luce" he hovered over her. "Sh-shut up" she pouted and blushed like crazy. "I'm serious, you do" he kissed her roughly colliding their tongues together. Her arms came around his neck grinding on his stomach like she was wanting more.

They broke apart panting like crazy when Natsu took off his pants and his underwear. "Isn't it kinda suspicious that the people's king is in this room?" She giggled. "Let em know, after all..." he positioned himself to her center and pounded into her once. She cried and moaned out. "I am the king" he smirked and continued.

Lucy couldn't even speak because she was a moaning mess. She gripped on the silky red bed sheets while loud music continues outside. He continued at a inhumane speed. While his nails grew scratching on her thighs. She found it painful and pleasurable to herself.

He stopped and panted. "Luce whenever you wanna bite, then go ahead, we both would like to sense each other right?" He smirked with his sharp tooth out. Lucy smiled making Natsu notice she as well had a sharp tooth. "Holy shit, you really are another dragon slayer huh" he grinned.

"Oh shut up" Lucy opened her mouth and sank her teeth in his shoulder which is as well his scales. He groaned as blood fell down his shoulder. "Ohmygosh I'm sorry Natsu" she looked surprised at the work she did. "No it's fine Luce, did it hurt worse when I did it?" He laughed.

"Y-yeah" he face buried in his chest. "Aww" he laughed. "I love you Natsu" she smiled and looked up at him. "I love you too" he chuckled and turned so she can sit on his lap. Their lips met each other's, not rough or harshfully seductive. But passionately and lovingly.

They stopped and smiled at each other like they were the only two people in the world with nothing to bother them because their love for each other and fate is what brought them stuck together. Lucy grabbed his shoulders and lifted to position herself on his tip.

She lowered down with a moan coming out of her mouth, but a grunt from him as well. "Shit~" he moaned. She moved up and down staring at him with lust filled in both of their eyes. "We're fucking in a club Natsu" Lucy laughed in his shoulder still going. "And that's just what makes us crazy" he laughed along.

Lucy kept going even faster and met lips with his. They both moaned inside their kissing section. "Nn~Natsu I'm~", "let it out princess" he smacked her ass when she moaned again and came inside him. "Holy shit I forgot a condom" Natsu smacked his forehead. "It's okay Natsu I'm on pill" Lucy laughed.

"I know you don't want a kid right now" she smiled. "I'm sorry baby" he leaned in her stomach. "It's fine Natsu, I wasn't really ready for a kid anyways, I love you" she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you too princess" he kissed her again and caressed her waist.