King

~Lucy Heartfilia~

We walk inside the big castle and inside was a big space to walk through and a set of stairs on each side leading upstairs to the top floor.  We walked into the living that had very expensive and rich looking furniture, the sculptures and paintings looked really old.

As I was walking around the the living room looking at things, a servant came inside and started talking to Natsu. "Welcome back, Mr. Dragneel, would you like to change your clothes?" He looked really old too. "Yeah and give her a room with a set of clothes" he commanded the old man. He bowed and left.

"Natsu where am I going" I walked up to him. "You'll be going to your room and changing clothes, then we gotta tour the city" he sat on the edge of the couch. "Oh okay" was all I said. "What's wrong?" I looked up at him. "Nothing I'm fine" I smiled.

"Mr. Dragneel your rooms are ready" the servant came back. "Take her to her room" Natsu got up and left with me staring at him as he walks away. As I was following the old man, we pass by some rooms and a big hallway. We made it to what I can guess my room and I go inside.

He bowed to me and left. 'This... is a big ass room' I laughed nervously and sweat dropped. The bed is really big with red silky but comfortable looking covers and pillows. A wide screen tv was in front of the bed with drawers and closets.

On the bed was a set of bra and panties with some long sock or pantyhose with gloves and hanging on a hanger by the bed is a big black medieval strapless dress. My eyes went into shock at how beautiful it was. I quickly went to the bathroom and stripped then turned on the water.

When the got in the hot water hit my body as relaxation filled my body and mind again. "Ahhhhh~" I haven't had this in so long I almost forgot how relaxing it was to me. After a hour I got out of the bath and clean my self off. After putting on my lotion, deodorant, and my other beauty products, I finally get dressed.

After putting on my clothes I get to the dress and put that on. A big ribbon is on my back and I didn't have straps around my shoulder and the long black gloves made it better. I did my hair by making it wavy and put on some black flats since I'm not a person of heels. I walk out of the door slowly.

I then head downstairs to the living room again only to see Natsu turned around and looking at the old paintings. He looked so handsome. He has a long black tailcoat jacket on and some black dress pants with the same color dress shoes. His horns and his black scales were still on his head and the scales on his hands.

He turned around and grinned at me. I smiled at him nervously. He walked up to me and took a strand of my hair. "You look beautiful Luce" he smiled making me blush and smile at him. "But to make sure people don't thing you're human let's put some white scales across your chest and neck".

He used his magic to put scales all over my neck and chest. "Thank you" I bowed to him. "Ready?" He said. "Definitely" we walked out of the castle and got in the carriage.  "I've never been in one before" I told him shyly. "It's fine, it won't fuck up and do some stupid shit" he had to cuss telling me that?

I laugh nervously and then after a few minutes we made it to the city. It looked like a normal city but with old dressed humans that are actually different types of species that looked like humans. I felt a sudden a squeeze on my thigh sending me in full blush mode and ecstasy.

"Nn-Natsu not here!!!" I moved his hand but he brought it back to my thigh. After a few tries on taking his hand off I gave up. "Huff, fine". "Cmon" he grabbed my hand. We got out of the carriage and started walking around. Natsu got about 1million 'welcome backs' from different people.

But at the same time people kept whispering when they looked at me with him. 'So this must be a gossip type of city huh' I sweat drop. We walked in some type of old looking bar. We sat at the stools by the bar counter as a man with dark blue hair turned around.

"Flame brain? That's you?! What's up!!" He dabbed up Natsu and poured him a drink. "Wats up gray, long time no see" Natsu told him. He had a big darks blue marks all over the side of his face with purple eye but waiter clothes on.

~Natsu Dragneel~

"How was the shitty island?" A tick mark grew on my head. "Listen ice princess just pour a fucking drink", "whatever you say hot breath" he smirked at me. On the side of me Luce was looking at us weirdly. "We do this all the time before I left Luce" I grinned at her.

"Who's this?" Gray pointed to Lucy. "It's a long story, I will tell you one day" I told him. "Ohh ok", "where are the others?" "In the back I'm finna go get em", "oh" gray went to the back as I look over at Lucy. "Wanna drink" I asked her. "Whiskey?" She told me.

"You sure you can handle that?" I chuckled as she pouts. "Yes, I hope you know that I have a lot of experience with alcohol before" she rolled her eyes. "What species is he", "a ice demon slayer" she made a big 'oh' look with her mouth.

Gray came back and in the back of him stood, the rest of the guys. Gajeel, Laxus, Romeo, and Jellal. "Yooo welcome back Natsu" gajeel said. "Wats up guys", "why didn't you come back any sooner" jellal asked. "Well it's a long story but I will tell you sometime, I'm staying permanently now".

"Oh yeah give her a whiskey and me some strong", "comin right up" gray walked away. "You think you can handle a whiskey little lady" gajeel smirked at her. "Yes I can" she smirked as gray handed her a cup. What really sent me into shock is she drank it in less than 20 seconds.

All of us stare at her completely wide eyed. "How did you-" "like I told you, I can handle my drinks" she put the cup down and went to the gaming area.  "Natsu how did you meet that fine chick huh?" Gray said.

"I saved her when I saw her unconscious and brought her to the island wit me, I told her she had to pay me back through Sex and she said she was a Virgin but I didn't care" I explained. "I knew this hothead was a perv" gray looks at jellal as Romeo. Nodded his head.

"You wanna go ice princess??" I stand up and get into battle mode. "After work yeah flamebrain" gray smirked at me. "Laxus watchu been up to?" I asked him. "Nothing much just working", "oh", "I'm finna head out, see y'all, let's all talk more maybe tomorrow or another day" they all waved at me as I go get Luce.

~Luce Heartfilia~

His friends look really weird. The guy named gray had purple glowing eyes with half of his face all blue, the other one named gajeel had a metal body with metal eyes. Jellal had a glowing big purple eye, the blonde one had lightning around his body with yellow eyes, and the little one with blue hair had dark purple scales on his arms too.

As I'm thinking Natsu walks in the door. "Cmon Luce" I nod my head as we leave. I grinned "they thought I couldn't handle alcohol" he looks at me and smirks. "I didn't know either" he chuckled. I smiled at him, "Natsu I think I'm gonna love this city" I wrapped my arms around his arm as we continue walking.

Until a very unfortunate presence showed up.

"Lucy???!"