Love?

~Narrative POV~

The ball ended about six hours ago and everything has been cleaned up. It is 1:00 and currently Natsu and Lucy are still awoke and watching tv. "Luce wanna play a game" he said turning the tv off. "What type?"

She was wearing little black shorts and a pink t-shirt showing tons of cleavage. Natsu was wearing black sweats and a black long sleeve shirt. "Hide and seek" Lucy looked at him in a questioning face. "Dirty version, see you didn't let me finish" Natsu smirked.

"I didn't even say anything" Lucy sweat dropped. "I'll count to 40, okay?" "What's the rules?" "Every time I find you, you have to take off your clothes" Natsu hovered over Lucy and smirked evilly. "Na-Natsu?" She studdered.

"This time, you can fully be mines Luce" Lucy shivered when Natsu sat back on his side. "1..2..3" Lucy noticed and got up and run. 'Huff,huff,huff what does he mean by finally make you mine?"  Lucy reached the hallway and ran into one of the rooms.

Inside the room was a office, it wasn't that big, so she was guessing that it wasn't Natsu's office. She hid behind the desk breathing heavy. He checked her hair to make sure it wasn't showing, luckily it wasn't.

After that whole event went down, Natsu had to cut off half of Lucy's hair, every time she would use her magic again, her hair would grow long, her eyes would go white again, but the scales stay on her skin all the time.

She sat there breathing heavy but it was too late. "Boo" Lucy jumped up and screamed. "HAHAHA, gotcha" Natsu pointed around Lucy laughing acting stupid. Lucy pouted and crossed her arms. "You know the deal babygirl"

Natsu walked up to Lucy smirking. "Okay okay" Lucy pushes Natsu back playfully and takes off her shirt revealing her red and white lingerie bra. Natsu's eye twitched and he turned around fast. He couldn't take his hormones so his tooth grew sharper.

"Natsu? What's wrong?" Lucy asked confused. "I'm f-fine, I'm counting again, 1..2..3" Lucy ran down the hallway and went into another room. This time it was a big bedroom, not as big as me and Natsu's. She hid under the bed and tried not to make any noise.

"Luceeeee, I hope you know that you are not safe, I will find you" Natsu gritted his teeth and his scales were smoking a bit. All of a sudden Lucy's phone went off. She tried her hardest to turn it off but it was too late. "AHH!" Natsu appeared next to her.

"Who's calling?" She got from under the bed and stomped her feet. "Ugh!" She pouted. "Shorts" he grinned happily making her blush. She took off her shorts revealing the rest of her lingerie. Natsu looked shocked as his scales starting smoking again.

"Shit" he gritted his teeth. "Why are you smoking Natsu?" He fell making her gasp. "Natsu!" She ran over to him. His hands were twitching and he looked angry. "R-run!" "But why Nat-", "JUST RUN"  Lucy looked at him worried for a quick second then took off.

'What's wrong with him??' She thought breathing heavy. Loud crashes came from somewhere as she ran faster. She then opened a door revealing a large bedroom able to hid somewhere. She tried to hide somewhere somewhere until she ran into a invisible object.

She felt the object and realized it was a closet. She quickly got in and remained silent. 'I feel hot..' she was huffing silently so he couldn't hear her. "L-lucy!!" She heard Natsu's voice. She wanted to get out but the face he had earlier scared her.