Beautiful

~Lucy Heartfilia~

During the dinner I did nothing but eat my food without a single word coming from my mouth. I'm still wondering why did he smirk just now? I thought still eating my cake. "What are you thinking about?" Natsu asked me. I didn't say anything back and just put my fork down.

His face turned mad as he stood up. I looked at him weirdly but with a scared look. "Natsu??" He didn't say anything but out of the blue he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN" I yell not caring if anyone could hear.

He didn't do so, so I just punched his back repeatedly. "NATSU!!" he didn't answer me as we walk into a dark room when the lights turned on. It looked fancy and old. He then threw me on the bed and locked the door. If I escape he will only kill me or keep me locked up.

I kept silent as he comes close to me but I move backwards on the bed in worry. He took at his jacket revealing his black long sleeve sweater. My eyes were drawn to his muscular chest but realized that I feel like I'm nearly gonna get raped, AGAIN!

He took off his shoes and climbed on the bed. His eyes were filled dangerous lust and evil. I almost forgot that his skin was scary and his horns. "n-n-Natsu.." my back hit the bed unable to escape as his hands locked me in this very spot on the bed.

I tremble in fear when his face moved down to my neck trailing kisses all over my skin. I yelp in surprise as I feel a smirk form on his neck when he kissed my soft spot on my neck. His hands roam around my body as his one of his hands cupped my boob.

He takes off my shirt in surprise and then unclips the clips on my bra. I look in his eyes and see the lust and seductive side of him. Something that looks so attracting you feel like you're the luckiest person. But am I really lucky?

I gasped in surprise as he pinches my nipple and starts sucking on my other one. My moans continue no longer able to hold them back. "Natsu~" I moan out his name. His tongue swirls around it as I'm moaning louder.

He takes off his shirt revealing his bare 8 pack chest as his chain wraps around his neck. I stare intensely at his chest when he noticed and smirked at me. 'THAT ONLY MADE IT SEXIER' he looked so hot I could stare at him all day. (A/N OMGGG JUST IMAGINE😍😍🤤)

"I must really be that interesting Luce", 'IS HE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??? He making me have a hotness melt down' I thought but then all of a sudden he started trailing kisses all over my stomach.

Romance music all of a sudden started turning on. "Natsu", "shhh" he shushed in my belly button. He pulled off my shorts slowly and all I was wearing was my pink soaked panties. I moan lightly enjoying the hotness and the sexual pleasure I'm about to receive from a sexy dragon.

~Natsu Dragneel~

I look at her already soaking wet panties which makes me want her more. She looked so sexy and she was all mines. I hop off the bed and unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants. She stared at me with lust in her eyes. I hop back on the bed and grabs both of her legs as I forcefully turn her around.

She knew exactly what to do. She arched her back as I roll down her panties, but before I could roll them all the way down, I slapped her ass hearing a moan come out of her mouth. I roll her panties all the way down and over her legs. I then pulled my boxers down and threw them on the floor.

I stared at the blonde beauty and what I achieved. "Natsu hurry" the seductive tone in her voice. Only thing I was wearing was my chain but I'm not looking forward to take it off. I jack off for a minute releasing all over her bare ass. "Natsu!~".

She felt like she was getting impatient so I put myself in her with a moan coming out of both of our mouth. "Ah~" we both moaned. I stretched my hand down to her waist holding it tightly as I start thrusting in her. She moans out loud and I sometimes her my name.

"Ohh~ natsuuu" I peep the white neatly drawn scales on her waist. I slap her ass again earning another moan from her. I go faster..

And faster

And even faster.

"NATSU!~" I hear her call my name out loud as she back arches her back some more. I start moaning again from the desire to want her even more. I slip out of her and grab her waist with both hands and turn her over.

Before she could speak I thrust back into her without hesitation and suck on her nipples hearing even louder moans from her. "𝑎ℎℎ~𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑢𝑢𝑢" or "𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠" or even "ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟!!".

Her nails scratch my back with the black scales covering my back too and the chain around my neck. She was making me want her more. And more. And more. I leave hickeys all over her body. I hear her say "𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑚!"

I pull out of her and let her shoot all of her fluids on the bed. I then let out all over her stomach and thighs. We both panting from exhaustion and pleasure. I look up at the ceiling still panting. Then I look down at her and see her sitting up and looking straight at me in the eyes.

Out her nowhere she wrapped her arms around my neck. She brought herself on me and sat down. We both moan again. The lights all of a sudden turn off with northern lights turning on. When I look back I see her smiling at me in the eyes.

'I see a spark'

𝐴 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒, 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒.

I reached in slowly wrapping my arms around her waist as we both closed our eyes.  And her lips met mine. After a few seconds our lips colliding, I bit her lip for entrance and she accepted without hesitation as our tongues start colliding.

I lay us down slowly with her still in me and our tongues still battling. After a few minutes I let go with us panting heavily breaths. She smiles at me again and I smile back. I lay down next to her and wrap my arms around as she cuddled up to me.

After a minute I look down and see her peacefully asleep. And darkness so as well took over me.

All I knew was she wasn't normal.