Sneaky

~Lucy Heartfilia~

"Okay Luce know your enemy as well as yourself" Natsu presses his body against mines showing me a fighting stance. "As soon as you wanna attack, let your arm out and focus on you magic" I groan. "Natsu we been at this for 3 days.. I'm so tired" I fall on the floor.

Natsu chuckled. "Luce this is to protect you, if I'm not there and you suddenly get attacked, you gotta be able to defend yourself" he sat next to me. "I know but... fine let me show you what I got" I get up and get in my fighting position.

I then throw up a kick at the mannequin and power up quickly. In one swift move my hand hits the mannequin with my magic. While my other arm pushes back. I didn't do too much damage on the mannequin since like Natsu said, 'I'm too powerful'.

I only did half as much damage on it. I look to my side and see Natsu clapping his hands and looking at me smirking. "Good job babygirl" he walked up to me and kissed me.

"Thanks" I giggle at him and we leave the gym room and walk into the dining room. "Your magesty" the servants bowed at him. He nodded his head and they left to go get food. "Where's happy?" I asked in confusion.

I saw a smirk appear on Natsu's face. "He heard us" before I could say anything, after a minute my face completely went hot as I'm blushing in embarrassment. "Poor happy and his ears!" I cover my face.

"He will be fine Luce" the food finally arrived and they set plates on our table. They bowed and walked away as we started eating. "This is good!" It was strawberry pancakes with scrambled eggs.

"Glad you like it" he smiled at me. But then I felt a hand rest on my thigh and squeeze it. I furiously blush seeing Natsu just enjoy his eggs. "H-hey" he looked at me cluelessly. "Oh sorry, didn't know it was right there" he laughed and continued eating.

A tick mark grew on my head but I soon settled down. "Luce by the way we are having dinner with another royal family, be ready at 9:00", "oh really? Who?" "My old friend Helseing and his family".

A/n made up someone💀

"Okay, I'll remember. But do we have to wear medieval or new?" "New, the family doesn't like oldies" Natsu shrugged and we kept eating our food. "You guys are nasty" we look at the end of the dining table and see happy.

"Ha-HAPPY! Don't speak on that" I cover my face from blushing. "Haha! Happy you left!! Haha haha!!" Natsu laughed obnoxiously in his seat. "Shut up!!" I said with a tick mark in my head. "Hey happy you coming to the dinner?"

"Sure" happy smiled. "But first I would like to eat and forget that night" he made a throw up face. "HAPPY!" I yelled at him. Natsu continued laughing so I just bury my face in my arms to cover my blushing.

After a hour me and Natsu went back in our bedroom. "So Natsu is it true?" I walked up to him smiling brightly. He turned around and noticed my look. "Uhhh what Luce?" "You know... that, you love me?" My eyes closed as my smile went wider.

When I opened my eyes it was like his he seen something amazing. "Nats-AH!" He picked me up wrapping his arms on my thighs and holding me up with his hands. "Luce... yes I love you.. if I could say it a thousand times, I would" he smirked.

I blushed furiously again. But soon it turned into a heartwarming smile. Our lips soon clashed together. We made out passionately while his hands were roaming by ass and thighs. "Mmhm" I moaned through out little session when we parted.