Tour

𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑑, 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒..

~Lucy Heartfilia~

A day has passed and the ball is finally here, I woke up with Natsu in my arms. He was still heavy sleeping which he usually doesn't heavy sleep so I'm sweat dropping at the the sight. "Natsu..." he's still sleep. I huff and get out the bed.

I pat my elbow hard and run over to him elbowing him in his stomach. "NATSUUUUUU", "OWWWW LUCYYY" he falls off the bed in pain rubbing his stomach. "HAHAHAHA" I fall on the floor and continue laughing. "Why did you do that!" He was still on the floor in pain.

"Because.. THE BALL IS TODAYYY" I jump in his arms and hug him tightly. He chuckled at my reaction and pat my head. "Yeah yeah I know Luce" he laughed. "Do you have to go to work?" I sit on his lap rubbing his chest.

"Nah, work is cancelled because of the royal ball today he shrugged. "Yayyyy!!" I hug him but because he kinda turned me on by doing nothing, I rub my self on his print. A low moan came out his mouth. "Luce, what are you doing?" He seductively whispers.

"Teasing you" I giggle. "Cmon, let's go have breakfast" I get up and help him up, we leave the bedroom and downstairs. "There were a ton of maids and servants cleaning up the house". "Good morning" one of the maids said to us.

We said good morning back as well us some maids and servants that said good morning to us. "Good morning Natsu and Lucy" happy came from the dining room. "Hey buddy" happy started flying. "Hey happy" I giggled.

"What's for breakfast?" Happy said. A servant came up and bowed down to us. "Your highness you are having pancakes, eggs, sausages, and bacon", "that sound good to you guys?" Natsu said. "Yep" me and happy both clapped hands.

The servant walked away and we walked to the dining room. "Natsu when does the ball start?" I said. "9, be ready, happy you too" he grinned at us. The food came in with a ton of servants. "Your highness" they all bowed to Natsu.

He nodded his head in seriousness and they all walked away. He was sitting at the center of the table so basically the end and me and Happy were sitting on the sides. "Natsu you can get serious when people approach you as the king of fiore" I giggle.

"I'm goofy Luce but people I barely know that I should know, sees my serious side as a king" he grinned and leaned back in his chair. We started digging in our food. "When we first met you were a really serious person, but I brought out the goofy in you for me" I laughed.

Happy and Natsu started laughing as well. "Natsu has always been goofy, he once had a soft spo-", "happy" Natsu cuts happy off. It was a dark shadow over Natsu's eyes. "S-sorry Natsu" it was silent for a moment when Natsu burst out laughing sending me and happy into shock.

"Hahaha, whew, sorry happy, scared you?" He smirked. Happy laughed. "You did Natsu" they both laughed but I just remained silent. 'Probably touka happy was about to say' I shake that out of my thoughts and just join them.