Embrace

~Lucy Heartfilia~

Four days have gone by and theres only one day until the ball comes. It will be hosted on Saturday and I can't wait!! Right now I'm cooking breakfast for Natsu before he goes to work. No one was here except me and Natsu, not even happy.

Happy is out with Carla right now since it's like 10:20. Sooo I decided how about walk around naked but in a kitchen apron to please a dragon before he goes to work? After I finish cooking our food he comes down in his suit.

I turn around and giggle pretending like I didn't see him. But before I could turn back around he wraps his arms around my waist. "I know you saw me Luce" he seductively whispered in my ear. "I know" I laugh.

"What are you making?" "Bacon, eggs, and waffles with sausages", "for both of us? I wanna try your cooking" his arms are still wrapped around my waist. "Sure-", "but first, a little quicky and then I'll eat it" his hand traveled down to my ass and squeezed it.

"Na-Natsu", "please, you can't possible think that I wasn't gonna ask this when you are dressed like this... in the house with me... alone? Cmon Luce" he kissed all over my neck. "No natsu, we have done freaky things too many times, and I.... do apologize for walking around like this but still say no" I giggled.

"Ughhh fine.. you're right, but after this one time, I won't take no for an answer" he whispered in my ear with a evil tone in his voice. I shuddered a bit but then settled down.

We sat at the table and started eating our food. "This is good" he dug deeper into eating making me laugh. "What" he said with a full mouth. "No-nothing you just look silly!" I continued laughing. I peep him smile at me and stare. "Wha-what" I blushed. "Nothing" he smiled some more.

"Luce, I have a surprise later, get dressed into something nice and I'll tell my driver where to take you around 5:00". "O-okay". We got up and walked to the door.

He came up to me and hugged me. 'He smells good' I enjoy his warm embrace for a moment until we broke apart and kissed each other bye. "Remember Heartfilia, 5:00", "noted Dragneel" he shut the door and I slumped on the couch.

I giggled then pick up my phone and call levy.

*hello?

*hey levy, can we talk? It's about the day I came on that island and met Natsu.

*sure, but why?

*It all doesn't add up, I want to know more, please Levs?

I hear her sigh through the phone. *I knew this was gonna come someday. Okay, let's meet at spectacles cafe.

*Thanks Levs! Okay.

I hung up the phone and went to go take a quick shower. Something about Natsu finding me in the water doesn't add up. I feel like he's hiding something else about that day as well as my friends. After 40 mins of showering I get out and wrap myself in a towel.

After cleaning myself off with products, I decided to wear something medieval that's red and white. I'm going on the oldies time of the city so I should dress like that side of the city and take a horse. I grab my purse and go downstairs. I leave the house and lock the doors.