Party

~Narrator POV~

"WOOOOH!!" Everyone yelled in ecstasy opening the club doors to tons of people either drinking, making out, talking, or dancing. "Cmon let's dance!!" Mira grabbed Laxus hand and they joined the crowd. Everyone else did as well except for Natsu and Lucy. "What are you waiting for Natsu?" Lucy grabbed his hand and they joined the others.

A song that make girls wanna strip dance runs in Lucy's body as she's grinding on Natsu. He grabbed her waist and rocked along her movements enjoying every bit of Lucy in him. "You have moves like last time Luce" he smirked at her. "Well why can't I please a dragon?" She winked at him as they continue.

He grabbed her hand and twirled her around bringing her back to him and firmly grabbing her waist. She yelped and brought her way down running her hands down his body as she lowers. He smirked again seeing her stare at him so sweetly. "This song can really get you horny Luce.." she came back up with lust in her eyes.

"Well I blame you" Lucy grinned and raised her thigh to his waist holding onto his chest. Around them their friends and tons of other club people were still dancing. The song changes and a turn up song comes on. "I like this song!" Lucy starts dancing like a crazy fun girl. Everybody else does so but Natsu and Lucy go all out.

A big circle surrounds them as cheers were made. The music gets louder and Natsu and Lucy make moves being the center of attention or not. They tangle around the circle hearing multiples of their name called. On the last verse of the song, they ended the dance twirling Lucy and separating bodies.

"Woooooh!!!" Loud cheers echo throughout the whole building. Their friends were cheering as well. Natsu and Lucy came back to each other and made contact with their lips. Cheers still came about until the crowd died down and continue dancing. Lucy and Natsu left the dance floor laughing.

"You got moves Natsu" Lucy giggled holding his chest. "Been knew you did babygirl" he grabbed her waist standing tall before her. "Na-Natsu not here.." she nervously laughed. "Well let's go in the back" he whispered in her ear. "No mr! First we have drinks and then you can convince me to have sex with you in the back" she smirked.

"Really Luce?? Alright, you're on" they went to the bar where others were at talking, laughing, and drinking. The club had a second floor with other people able to look down and dance, and the first floor had tables and booths around the dance floor. The club was fully packed with tons of people dressed up and ready to party.

"What would you like ma'am" the bartender said. "What!!" Lucy couldn't hear. He chuckled and said "what would you like?" "Oh, a strawberry cocktail please" she giggled. "And as for you king Dragneel?" "I'd like a Hennessy", "coming right up" he made Lucy and Natsu's drinks.

"Luce you're a dragon and you still can't hear?" He chuckled. "Hey don't judge me" she pouted cutely making Natsu blush. "Natsu you don't blush a lot" Lucy laughed. "Well you were teasing" he folded his arms. "Natsu, Lucy!" They both turned around to see Zeref and a girl with long light blonde hair. "Hey brother!" "Hey Zeref!"

"How you doing!" "alright like always, who is this" they looked over at her. "Hi, my names Mavis" she shyly waved. "Hey" they both waved at her. "I seen those moves out there, you guys killed it" she laughed. "Had to show the people's what we can do, no reason" he laughed. "Here you go guys" the bartender placed their drinks down. "Thanks" Lucy said.

He nodded to both of them and walked away. "Why can't you get vip section, you're the king after all" Zeref chuckled. "I was too turnt that I didn't even think about vip, but don't worry, they will have one ready for me" Natsu laughed. "Alright, we are going back out there, see you guys" Zeref said as Mavis waved. "Byee" they waved at Mavis watching them leave.

"I like clubs like this, loud and fun" Lucy giggled sipping her drink. "I know" he laughed. Once they finished, they decided to go to the vip section were waiters were waiting for them. "Your magesty" they all bowed. He smiled and nodded his head. "I got some friends wearing the same clothes like us, tell them that we are in vip" he told one of the waiters.

"Yes sir" he walked away to go inform them. Lucy and Natsu sat down and saw a lot of bottles on the table as well as food. "Dig in Luce" Natsu chuckled. Lucy was so hungry that she dug in and ate but not too much. After about 30 minutes their friends came in the vip section. "Yooo I saw those moves out there" gray laughed with Juvia around his arm.

"Glad you did" Natsu laughed. "I didn't know you had moves like that" Erza said while everyone else laughed. "I bet you guys don't got it like I do" gajeel smirked. "You're just bad at guitar" Romeo and Laxus said making everyone laugh yet again. "Shut up" he rolled his eyes. "I had too many drinks" levy giggled and settled down as well as everyone else.

"Lucy did too, look at her" Mira pointed to Lucy staring at the ceiling giggling. Natsu secretly smirked. "Uh oh" jellal laughed knowing what's about to happen. "Alright guys, we will be somewhere else in this club" he picked Lucy up and put her over his shoulder. "I think I know what that means" gray laughed. Everybody nodded and watched them leave to laugh.

"W-where *hic* are we going..*HIC*", "we made a deal Lucy" Natsu smirked leading them toward the back passing by a lot of people. "W-wait deals off! Deals off!!" She blushed furiously. "Can't cancel a deal babygirl" he smacked her ass. She yelped as they reached the back rooms that are bedrooms. "They have bedrooms?!"

Lucy was surprised. "Of course, this is like the #2 top club in Fiore babygirl" he laughed. He opened one of the bedrooms revealing a red room with red beds and silky sheets. "Oh, my, gosh" Lucy was flabbergasted. She was still on Natsu's shoulder. He closed the door and put Lucy down locking it behind him.

"Na-Natsu I don't t-think we should be.." Natsu turned to Lucy walking towards her in a seductive way. "I won the bet babe" he smirked evilly yet very hot. She gulped in fear but a bit turned on by his actions.

"Let's play Luce."