[8] ✽ New Job ✽

Start from the beginning

The time.

It was 8:35 AM in the morning and you sighed in relief trusting that you still had time to prepare. Sprinting out of your bed you entered the bathroom and freshened up, taking a shower.

Then you wore your bath robe and went downstairs to seek help from your mother. It was your first interview or second you don't remember but you had to pick a proper dress and your mom was an expert.

"Mom? Are you awake?" You searched for her in the kitchen but she wasn't there.

"I am here."

You directly face your mother who was wearing an apron on her night dress, maybe to prepare breakfast.

"Mom, oh my gosh I need your help please choose me a dress or else I will be late."

"Whoa calm down and tell me at least why?"

"Mom, I saw a post last night so I just applied and they have accepted it! They called me for a direct interview today at the Jeon Company."

You spoke in a second while the excitement was rubbing on you. Your mother was somehow amazed but nodded and followed you inside your room.

"Here use this."

You took the dress and stared at it, deciding whether it was good enough or not. It was a pink light blouse and a black tight skirt with a pair of cream coloured heels.

"Are you sure? I mean does it have to be that formal?"

Actually the dress was good enough but you hated such formal dresses because you could not move. It was as if someone tied you with a rope.