𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 - 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 *smut warning*

Warning ⚠️ there will be smut, i advise you to skip this if you are uncomfortable with smut, but you are more than welcome to continue reading! Characters are aged up :)

~~~~
Y/n's pov

Watching a movie at the nightly double with the gang was a bad idea, simply because of the situation you and your boyfriend, Johnny were currently in. For the record, He had started it.

The situation was practically setting this up. Me and Johnny, sitting next to each other on the couch, both of you under a blanket? Was i expecting us to just sit there innocently?

It had begun with innocent cuddling, and the movie had also started that way. His arm was around me, keeping me warm and making me feel loved and safe, as this was nothing new. I rested my head on his shoulder, unable to contain a smile.

It was all Innocent. Until he removed his arm from my shoulders and placed his hand on my thigh. I didn't think much of it at first, though i always loved his arms around me. From the beginning, Johnny was not engaged in the film. His fingers applied pressure to my leg, lightly squeezing my thigh. My face grew flushed as his intentions became more clear. He slid his hand up my leg, continuing to rub and squeeze the flesh of my thigh.

When i glanced at him, you were met with his eyes, and him biting his lip. Damn, that was hot--

"The movie's right there, Johnny" I told him quietly, slightly amused at how intently he was staring at me.

"I really don't feel like watching a movie right now," Johnny whispered in my ear. His hair tickled the skin of my cheek and jaw as his head was close to mine. The deep, richness in his voice admittedly was beginning to do things to me, causing me to feel 'some type of way.'

Now let me just say, we had acted like this before.. of course. Johnny was sweet and honestly, pure. Well.. most of the time.

But sometimes, Johnny was a completely different person when he was "in that mood."

I decided to tease him a bit, acting oblivious to his obvious intentions. "Oh, yeah? What would you rather be doing?" I asked. My your hands were under the blanket, unseen. I placed a hand on the bulge in his jeans. I were surprised, when I hadn't even touched him or done anything to turn him on, yet here he was, needy, already hard.

"You."

My eyes widened at his bluntness, but the idea of him pounding into me somewhere where we were completely alone, making me feel so good that the others could hear our sounds of pleasure, was honestly such a turn-on at that moment.

The others would know that any lie me or Johnny could come up with would be false. Me and Johnny going into a private place? Alone? Seriously, what other believable explanation could we think of?

We walked away, departing from the other gang members, who weren't even paying attention. I could see Two-bit making out with some random Blonde girl, Dally smoking with a group of other Greaser girls, Pony asleep in a chair, and the others being off roaming around- god knows where.

We found an empty booth.

As soon as we entered the booth, Johnny closed the door, locked it, and decided to pin me up against it. His lightly built body against mine was only increasing my arousal. When his warm, soft lips met mine with a surprising force, I was taken aback for a second, not expecting him to begin this as roughly as he was. However, it wasn't as though I were complaining. His hands slid under my shirt, grasping my waist. It wasn't long before both of our shirts were off, and Johnny's mouth trailed wet, open-mouthed kisses down the expanse of my neck. He was craving me, and I found myself completely under his control. Just a small touch was enough to get me riled up any further, at this point.