𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1

DARRY:  you were unknowingly invited to a party at Bucks by your friend

DARRY:  you were unknowingly invited to a party at Bucks by your friend. You were reluctant to go, since you're not really into the whole party scene, and you knew it was just gonna be a bunch of drunks and greasers probably getting into trouble. You were also a greaser. You lived on the "greaser" part of town, but honestly you didn't LIKE to consider yourself a greaser since you act almost nothing like them. You were.. normal.

But, your friend MADE you go to the party anyways.
                                             ~

As you got to front steps of Bucks place, you fixed your dress. That your friend ALSO made you wear. She basically controlled you. You wore a baby blue colored light dress that barely passed your knees. You didn't like how short it was and how low cut it was at the chest part. It made you feel exposed, and honestly you were picky about what you wore, especially if it was a dress.

You stepped into the party, already getting a migraine from the deep, bold red lights, the extremely strong musky smell of booze, and the loud music and voices

You stepped into the party, already getting a migraine from the deep, bold red lights, the extremely strong musky smell of booze, and the loud music and voices. But... you had to suck it up for your friend.

Darry's Pov:
As i was playing cards with Two bit and Soda, I saw Dallas coming down the stairs, of course shirtless.

"You sure being shirtless around here is a great idea?" Me and The boys laughed as i focused on passing out cards.

"Ha ha superdope. How 'bout you try it? Might catch ya a cute broad around here!" He said as he unbuttoned a few buttons from my shirt, mimicking my build of muscles.

"I didn't come here to worry about another greaser. I came here to get out of that bloody 9 hour shift at work." I said annoyed now as Dally put his hands up in defense.

"Im gonna go get a drink. Anyone want somethin'?"

"Yeah get me a beer." Two said.

"Soda you're getting punch. Or water.. i dont know but you're not touching alcohol. You don't need it anyways." I said seriously, but chuckling a little. I didn't like being so serious on Soda.

As i was walking to the drink bar, i saw a girl who stuck out. I don't know if it was her bright grey eyes that you could see everything through, or her dress, or if it was just because she was the only girl there who wasn't all over some other guy, or getting boozed up.. she just sat there, looking uncomfortable, playing with the ring on her finger. She looked to be petite and small, compared to everyone else. She wasn't dirty.. almost pure. Gosh.. she was the most beautiful lady i'd layed eyes on in quite a while. I stopped to admire her one more time before slowly making my way towards her.

"H-hi.." she said looking up at me.

"Hi.. what are you doing here alone?"

"Uh.. well i'm not actually alone. Im with a friend—"

She looked in the direction Dallas was in, and as you could imagine, of course he was making out with her friend.

"Some friend huh?"

She chuckled, looking down. "Yeah. I-i didn't actually want to come.. parties just aren't really my thing, if you couldn't tell."

"Oh uh.. me neither. Oh! I could take you to a little diner. We could get some food, maybe get to know each other?" I asked, knowing she would probably decline. Who asks a pretty girl like her to get food with a guy like me she just met...

"I'd love to! Anything's better than here." She laughed, squint her eyes at the sight of the flashing lights.

I was extremely happy she accepted but completely surprised considering she would leave her friend for— me.

"Lets go ~"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold bb's 🔆

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵Thanks for reading!Stay gold bb's 🔆