𝘚𝘰𝘥𝘢 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦

Just after the rumble was coming to an end, you saw Soda with his best friend, Steve cheering on, as the Soc's ran off

You ran to him of course to see the condition he was in. His hair was soaked, leaving extra random strands to hang to his forehead and his Flannel shirt soaked through to his skin. He had a big, red spot on his cheek. You couldn't see that well, having the darkness around.

"Are you okay??" You spoke louder, due to everyone cheering and screaming around you both.

"Y-yeah! Im good.. i think—" he said panting, out of breath.

You checked to see who else was around so you could start going to the Curtis's house.

                                           ~

Once you all finally got in, Two bit ran off to the restroom, probably to clean up the blood he had all over his nose and mouth, Steve sitting on the couch, Darry sitting on his usual chair, Dally into the kitchen, Johnny resting on the porch smoking a cigarette with Pony, and finally Soda sitting on the ground. Soda looked distressed while sitting cross-legged.

"Are you okay Sodapop?" You asked sweetly tapping his shoulder. He had a gash across his cheekbone causing it to swell and become red all around and a bloody lip. This worried you sick.

"We fought.. and we won.. but what did it justify?" He asked sullen.

"It justifies the fact that you aren't gonna deal with getting jumped by these damned soc's anymore. I mean- it shows how tough you guys are and how when they knock you down, you wont stay on the ground. You get back up, stronger." You said confidently.

"It don't make no difference. Soc's will still be soc's and greasers will still be greasers." Pony said coming in the house from outside.

"Guys.. whats up with all this sulkiness? What happened to throwing a big ol' party like you planned? Ya'll still won- i mean thats exciting right?"

They all gathered around. "Yeah.. she's right. Just cause nothing ain't gonna change, doesn't mean we can't be proud of out success.." two bit said chiming into the conversation.

"Exactly. So how about i fix us up some cake and chocolate milk, and we celebrate? Huh?" You asked the group smiling.

"I'll get the beer!" Steve said running to the kitchen ahead of you.

"So you alright now soda? I can fix up your lip and cheek there if you want hun.." you offered.

He nodded and the whole gang came around to celebrated the successful rumble between the socs and greasers.

୨♡୧