ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴘᴏʀᴛs

Darry: he walked outside of the house to see you practicing football. He looked surprised. "What brought you to wanna learn how to play football?" He said joining your game. "I dunno. I just always see how good you are and how you always win every game so i figure if i get good and join the other team and kick your butt" you said laughing as you kicked the ball at him. "Uh- okay you're on" he came after you tickling you and ended up teaching you how to play. But he didn't mind it because this meant he got to spend more time with you.

Soda: you drove with soda to his work because you two planned on going to dinner after. About 2 hours later you started to do gymnastics out in the front while he fixed a car's tire. You didn't see him watching you at first but when you did you saw his mouth hanging open. "What? Was it bad?" You laughed. "What? No! It was- i didn't know you knew how to do all that!" He said with a surprised expression. " oh.. yeah i took gymnastics classes a while back. Guess i still remember how to do it" you said chuckling. "You were amazing. You'll have to teach me" he smirked. "Some other day. Right now, you have to work." You said as you squished his cheeks playfully and went back to doing gymnastics.

Pony: You've always wanted to take part in school sports and you thought: what better than cheer? While Pony was getting warmed up for track, he saw you with the rest of the cheerleaders. He watched you practice until you saw him. You waved at him from afar with a big smile on your face which caused him to laugh and smile as well. Later, as you two walked to his house he brought up cheer. "So you like sports now? Cheer, right?" He asked smiling at you. "Yeah! The girls are real nice, and i get to see you while we practice!" You said nudging his arm a little and laughing.
He chuckled while blushing. "Well you're definitely the prettiest one there."

Dally: it was summer time and you and Dally decided to go to the beach together. While you guys were walking around and talking while he was smoking, you saw a group of young teens about 2-3 years younger than you playing volleyball. You decided to join their game and you were REALLY good at it. Dally just watched, astonished as you beat the other team multiple time. After you finished, you walked up to dally with confidence. You were out of breath. "And that- that is how you beat a bunch of kids at sports." He just stood there before saying. "Kinda hot-" "shut up Dallas Winston" you grinned.

Steve: you guys were all hanging out at the field when he challenged you to a race. "Its on Randle" you grinned. You started running as fast as you could and beat him first to the 'finish line' which really was just two flags inside the ground. Once he finally met you at the finish line he looked at you surprised. "Jeez when did you become such a runner?" He said squinting his eyes. "When i had to start chasing your heart" i said poking his chest. He gasped. "You're too cute ya little track star"

Johnny: you guys were hanging out at the lot when you found an old soccer ball. You started bouncing it on and off of your knees ( karate kid reference?? 🤡 ) then kicking it all over the place while Johnny watched you, looking impressed. "Where did you learn how to do all that?" He said kicking the ball with you. "Well when i was still in school, i was on the soccer team." "I bet you were the best there." He said grinning. "I totally was." We spent the rest of the night playing soccer and of course cuddling bc he rlly be a huge cuddle bear. :))

Two bit: you and two were walking around the lot just being your normal loud, crazy selves when he started to tackle you, playfully of course. Until you started full on wrestling him like you've been wrestling for your whole life. "Jeez! Didn't know you've been taking wrestling classes just to get back at me-" he said panting. "Ah well, with how much energy i have i gotta burn it off somehow so i can stop getting tackled by you." You said sarcastically, even though you didn't actually take wrestling classes, you were just naturally strong and energetic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What sports do you do ( if you do any )?