𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 3

PONY: You had been walking around town, while reading one of your books

PONY: You had been walking around town, while reading one of your books. Your parents had gotten into a fight, which doesn't happen often, but today was just one of those days. As you were walking, you saw a blue mustang parked from the corner of your eye. You KNEW something was wrong because it was mainly only greasers on this side of town and they surely didn't have a Mustang as nice as this one. You ran to see what this whole Soc encountering was about, and as you sadly suspected, they were jumping someone. You saw a Boy who looked around your age being held to the ground while some other soc pointed a blade to his jaw, just slightly above his neck. You of course acted out in a defense, scared way so you yelled at them to get away, knowing they wouldn't listen to you.

The soc stayed on top of the boy, while a couple other socs came up to you. "Or what? Huh, little girl?"

"Nice flower dress! Makes ya look reeeally tough, lady"

They threatened me. You knew you had to do something, so you took off my heel and bashed it in their faces so the bottom of the heel hit their jaw. Eventually you made your way to the soc pinning the boy down. You kicked him in his side, then brought him up to his feet, pinning him against the brick wall.
"Y-you leave this kid alone!" You were scared DEATHLY of soc's and you were scared of even getting all rough with them because you knew they could pretty much KILL you right now if they wanted to. But before you knew it a bunch of other greasers came running up to the soc's and the boy. A couple of them started to beat up the other soc's as they got in their car, chasing them away. I let go of the soc i had pinned to the wall as he cursed me out, running away.

I skidded to a halt as i ran to the boy who got jumped.

"A-are you o-okay??" I asked, scared at the sight of the blood running down from below his chin down to his neck.

"Im okay.. why'd you decide to help me? You looked pretty tuff over there with that soc." He tried to grin, but you could also see he wanted to cry from the experience.

"Well i wasn't just gonna stand by like anyone else would have while they skin ya" you laughed, making him laugh as well.

"Im y/n y/l/n." You smiled sweetly at him.

"Wow.. i've never heard that name.. its quite beautiful.. uh- i'm P-ponyboy. You can call me Pony."

"Thats a unique name. I really like it." You both smiled at the same time before two other boys ran up to him, checkin him and asking if he was okay.

After they talked and were about to leave, Pony asked if you wanted to hang out some time. He seemed smart, and sweet, and in your opinion, he was a looker. You accepted and gave him your number to call you.

Thus, beginning your relationship with Pony.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold bb's 🔆

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵Thanks for reading!Stay gold bb's 🔆