ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ

Darry: when he hears you got jumped he is quick to make sure you are 100% okay and he wants to find whatever soc would jump you. "You tell me when this happens again okay? I'll skin 'em with my bare hands."

Soda: with Soda, if he hears you got jumped he starts to get sad but also mad. He never wants you to get hurt or cut or anything but since you did, all he does is feel bad for you and takes care of you. "Don't cry okay? We'll get through this."
"Soda. Baby. Im not crying. You are.."

Pony: Pony is quick to get furious with the soc that jumped you. He takes care of you, reads with you, makes you food, etc. even though you are completely fine. "They touch you again, me and soda here will kill them for ya. Show 'em whose real tuff."

Dally: with Dally, he will immediately storm out of wherever he is and punch any soc, even if it wasn't the one that jumped you. But then he will help take care of you. "I would have killed any soc just for the fun of it but now i'm really going to."

Steve: he will ask you and every soc who jumped you until he finds out. And when he does, lets just say the soc that jumped you is likely to have several broken bones. "I could have done worse, but thats just my warning for them."

Johnny: you knew Johnny wasn't all for fighting, especially soc's, but you would tell him what happened anyways. When he finds out he gets VERY mad at the soc and starts doubting himself, wondering and thinking about how he could have protected you. "They pull a stunt like this again, i'll be sure me and dally makes em wish they never messed with you. I-i mean it."

Two bit: when he finds out, he starts to threaten every single soc out there with his switchblade until he finds out who did it. When he finds out who did it he doesn't actually use his switchblade but instead gets into a huge fight between the soc's. "next time i wont be so nice to not use this here switchblade."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~