𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 "𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

↳Darry: he first said i love you when you guys were alone at his house while eating dinner and getting a long very well.
"You okay darry? You're acting kinda upset"
"Oh no.. im definitely not upset.. just somethings been on my mind.."
"Y-you can tell me"
"Well.. y/n.. I think- i-i KNOW i love you.."
"....i- i Love you too Darry." 🕊

Soda: He first said I love you when you guys were having a sweet make out session.
"Hey y/n.. you know i love you right?"
"Oh.. wow.. uh i- i know. I love you to Pepsicola" you winked at him giving him a small kiss on the nose.🕊

Pony: You guys surprisingly didn't say I love you until pretty late into your guy's relationship. He finally said it for the first time on your birthday when you two were dancing to the music.
"Gosh.. i hope you had a great birthday doll." He smiled.
"Of course i did! I got to spend it with you."
"I love you.. s-so much." He leaned his head on your shoulder nicely. "Pony i love you too. More than anyone~" 🕊

↳Dally: He said i love you for the first time accidentally at a party when he was drunk. You felt sad the next day because you feel as if he was only saying that because he was drunk and like he didn't mean it, until he brought you on a special date and said it after a long, sweet hug. 🕊

↳Steve: He told you for the first time when he you two were bored and playing a random game together.
"Okay.. i BET you wont say you love me ever!"
"Wanna bet? Thats a pretty big bet.."
"Mhm! Cause you won—"
"Y/n, baby.. i love you so much."
"...nt... w-wow you actually s-said it..."
"No better time to say it" he chuckled
"I love you too sweets" 🕊

↳Johnny: he first told you when you guys were at the lot after he had been screamed at by his parents again. You came by the Lot to comfort him and thats when he said it.
"Y/n... you're always there for me. No matter what.. and you never judge me, or anyone. You're just so perfect. Thats why i- i love you.."
"W-what??"
"I-its okay.. you dont have to feel the sa—"
"I love you too johnnycakes! More than you could ever imagine" you hugged him.
🕊

↳Two bit: He told you when you guy's were cuddling, while watching Mickey. He felt so happy, and warm and in such a good mood that he just blurted it out of no where, causing you to be surprised a little.
"I love you Minnie. So so much." He poled your nose.
"Wow.. i uh.. i love you too Mickey" you said smiling. 🕊

୨♡୧
Thank you for readingg!
Stay gold love's!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵Thank you for readingg! Stay gold love's!