ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ - ᴘᴏɴʏ

Why does this gif have to be so sad i- 😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Pony have only been dating for 4 weeks and haven't ever had a fight, even when you guys were friends. But lately he has been distant with you. He isn't hugging you as much as he used to, he doesn't get excited whenever he see's you and whenever you guys are together he's always reading.

"Heya pony" you smiled but you were sad he was reading again.

He looked up half way but only for a second and went back to reading.

"Hey doll"

Things were tense. You didn't wanna say anything since half the gang was in the living room or in the kitchen and you didn't want to seem needy or anything. You sat next to him, without him doing anything. No reaction, no pulling you closer, nothing. This made you feel super sad.

"Pony.. is something wrong?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Im just reading." He said, still, not even looking at you.

"Then why are you acting like i don't exist??" I said TRYING to stay quiet, but failing. Steve, two bit and soda looked at me, then pony.

"Y/n nothings wrong. Im. Just. Reading." He said giving you a look.

"F-fine. Keep reading. I-im sorry to have ruined your 'alone' time. Sorry i'm just trying to be with you." I said sitting up to walk out of the house with tears in my eyes. Everyone gave me a worried look. As the door shut behind me, i heard Darry say "what was that"

It sounds cheezy, or stupid, but i didnt actually leave. I wanted pony to come back after me..
I felt like i had done something but i couldn't bring myself to find ANY reason why he would be mad at me. I didn't look at ANY other guy, nor talk to one, i didn't do anything besides show him love, but i wasn't overly clingy.. so he couldn't be jealous or feel smothered.. so what could it be?? You were getting annoyed.

Pony finally came outside. You wish you could say he was coming after you to apologize.. but he looked annoyed and just sat down and pulled out a cigarette. You turned around and lightly stomped towards him.

"Thought you were leaving." He said nonchalantly.

"Pony what is going on?? Why are you acting like this— i-it isn't like you! And if you're planning on stayin' this way i don't wanna stay with this pony then!" I said. Honestly it felt good to yell. Usually i was really quiet, but loud when i wanted to be and i NEVER yelled at anyone. But i just couldn't hold it in this time, even if it was Pony.

He just looked down. His annoyed expression changed to this sad, lonely looking expression. It broke my heart.

"Im sorry. Im so sorry y/n.. its just- ever since johnny and dal died.. i haven't been able to think straight.. and here you are, having been supportive and helpful with everything.. i get why you're annoyed with how i've been acting. I get it if you wanna leave.." he said still looking sad.

The darkness made everything look grey and bleak. The dimple that you adored showed, but it wasn't from smiling, but from frowning. You hated seeing him like this. You know how Johnny's and Dally's death affected him and knew you couldn't stay mad at him anymore. You just couldn't.

"Oh Pony.. im sorry.. i shouldn't have gotten mad like that.. i know how this whole thing has affected you. I would never leave you. I love you." You said holding him gingerly.

"You're stuck with me" you said laughing.

He chuckled. "I love you y/n. I wouldn't want to be stuck with anyone else."

You guys sat under the stars for a couple minutes. You were glad that fight was over and sure didn't plan on having another one for a while.

>>>>>>>

Idk if this was really a FIGHT more than maybe an argument or something else?? Idk 😂 but it was honestly sad so-