ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ - sᴛᴇᴠᴇ

( im aware that this gif is from a different movie with tom cruise but i thought this went well with what i had in mind for a story (plus he looks so cute wkdjsjd.) Ok bye bye 💕 )

 You and steve have had a really great relationship ever since you guys met! But lately he's been spending a lot of time with Evie

You and steve have had a really great relationship ever since you guys met! But lately he's been spending a lot of time with Evie. You've met her and you KNOW for a fact that she also likes Steve. You never got the chance to tell her that you and Steve were dating, because she's always with Steve, flirting with him, touching him, and whatever she can do to either make you jealous or to get closer with him. And you were worried that it was working on him.  You were sitting on the steps outside of the Curtis house while the gang was in the yard hanging out and playing football. "How come you're not out here doin' anything fun?" Steve said sitting down next to you. You just shrugged. Johnny and Dally were also hanging out with you near the steps and noticed you were ignoring him. "Steveee! Hey hun!" Evie said coming towards the house, taking her black sunglasses off. You silently scoffed, knowing he would go running to you. And, you were right. He stood up, going to talk to her until they started walking towards you. "Hey uhh.. i forget your name" she laughed fakely. "Anyways its cool if i steal Steve here to go take me to the movies then out to lunch right?"
"Uh-"

"Oh thanks sweety! Come on! I wanna catch the previews!" She said grabbing his arm. He didn't even say bye- he just left. "So she did know we were dating.." You felt tears forming. But not from sadness, from anger. Today was the day you guys had been dating for 3 months now and he didn't even remember. You stood up with Johnny and Dally looking at you concerned and rushed inside the house.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> time skip<<<<<<<<

Steve's pov
Today was beyond tiring. All Evie did was talk and talk and talk and only about herself. Y/n would never act like this, thats why i chose her over Evie. I don't even know why i agreed to take her. We were walking to dinner at some restaurant she insisted we went to until I saw Dally standing by a stop sign smoking. "Dally! What're you doing here?" I said laughing.

"pickin' up dinner for your girlfriend." he said. He looked at me with a glare so scary I thought he wanted to kill me. I don't know why.
"wh-why are YOU getting her dinner..? Besides I'm sure Darry made for everyone.."

he scoffed. "ya know.. For a guy who forgot his own 3 month anniversary and is going to dinner with some other girl, you sure are brave talking about her. If you're not gonna make any effort with her I won't hesitate to make sure it stays that way." He said as he threw his cigarette on the ground and walked away glaring at me. I just stood there. "Steve? Come on their about to close in like half an hour-"

I just ran to Darry, Soda's and Pony's house without even stopping to catch a breath. When i finally made it there, i knocked probably 100 times until i heard Pony yelling at the door.
"Im comin' im coming jeez."

"Pony where's y/n?!"

He looked at me weirdly. "We were told she doesn't want to speak to you. How could you do that?"

I couldn't even give him an answer. I didn't know why myself.

"J-just let me speak to her! Where's darry??"

"Let him in pony. She deserves an explanation even if she doesn't want to see him." Darry said as he opened the door up more and Pony walked away glaring at me the same way Dally did. I knew pony didn't like me, and he loved y/n as a sister just like everyone in the gang did. I knew how fragile and sensitive she was. I had to see her.

"Where is she?" I asked Darry.

"She's in Pony and Soda's room."

I practically speed ran there barging open the door. She was crying while Soda was holding her gingerly. Her and soda had always been very close together and she always went to him or me when she had a problem at home or with anybody. We were the two people she trusted with her life out of the whole gang. Soda just looked at me with a sullen expression. He let go of y/n gently and walked out of the room lightly tapping me on the back.

"I don't want to talk to you." Is all she said.

"I know. There is no excuse for how i've been acting especially today. Wh-why didn't you day anything?"

"Maybe because i wanted to see how far you would actually go for this girl! You've seen how she's treated me and the worst part. She know's we're together! And you just let her make fun of me like that! You didn't even care. Because you only care about EVIE."

"Y/n you know thats not true! And you know what i'm talking about! Why didn't you tell me it was our anniversary today? You think i would have went with Evie if i had known?!" I said. Ugh why am i pinning all this on her! None of this is her fault. What am i saying.

"Oh so now it's my job to remind you of the day YOU asked me out. Thats just it steve, i shouldn't HAVE to remind you! I shouldn't have to remind you to remember that i am your girlfriend. I shouldn't have to remind you of our anniversaries. I shouldn't have to remind you that i EXIST!" She said. She just looked at me, bawling her eyes out. She looked like she had been crying for over 5 hours. She probably was..

"You're right. I've been acting real stupid. How could i do that to you." I said putting my face in my hands. I wouldn't be surprised if her and everyone in the gang was disappointed in me. Even I was disappointed in myself.

We sat there in a silence for a minute.

"Baby im sorry. I don't deserve to be forgiven but i just want you to know i am so so sorry. I was acting stupid and wasn't considering your feelings. I get it if you wanna leave me for someone who would treat you way better. But... if you decide to not leave me.. i just wanna let you know that i would never treat you like this ever again. You KNOW you mean everything to me.. i- i dont why i treated you like this. You know i love you and i always will." I said. I was crying by now. I've never cried in front of her. Infact, it was super rare for me to cry in front of ANYONE.. but i really didn't want to lose her.

" of course i know all that. I.. i got too jealous. Im sorry."

"Noo.. doll.. you have nothing to be sorry for this is all MY fault." I sighed. "Can i still make it up to you?"

She looked at me and stopped crying.

"How do you plan on doing that?"

I lied down and laid her down with me wrapping my arms around her as she snuggled her head into my chest.

"I live for these moments." I said smiling. We both fell asleep just like this for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg this was soo long yet i've had this chaper drafted for like 3 days bc i had NO ideas on what to do for this steve chapter 💀 buT, i finally finished it YaY for mE 😌 hope you enjoyed it <3