︎︎ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴅs ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ

Darry: A quirk Darry loves is how you forgive someone so easily ~ he doesn't understand how you can, but he finds it to be one adorable thing about you ~

Soda: whenever you are walking around with him, instead of just walking, you like to skip a little. He finds this quirk adorable for you ~

Pony: a quirk you have is you will bite your lip when you are reading or writing with him, since thats one way you like to spend time together. He will look over at you and you will just be sitting there biting your lips while reading or moving you finger along with the words as you read which he just looks at you in awe with ~

Dally: One quirk Dally thinks is the cutest is when you smile in the mirror or hype yourself up in front of the mirror whenever you're stressed or upset. He thinks its weird but adorable and he loves watching you do it ~

Steve: You are a Narcoleptic. ( falls asleep super easily, anywhere at any random time ) you guys can be driving or just sitting on the couch and he will find you just- asleep. It confuses him sometimes and makes him wonder how you fall asleep in the car, sitting up— but he finds it adorable and doesn't want you to be uncomfortable so he will rest your head on his shoulder ~

Johnny: An adorable quirk you have that he LOVES is how you will talk to any animal you see like it is a human. You will be walking with him and see someone walking a dog or other pet and just nurture the heck out of any animal you see but he loves it and thinks it makes you so precious ~

Two bit: a quirk you have that he finds soooo cute is how you are OBSESSED with any holiday! He loves how you make not very important holidays like easter soo fun like getting paints for the hard boiled eggs and getting the gang together to paint them then throwing a big egg hunt, or whether its christmas and you get everyone a bunch of presents and make them watch christmas movies with you while you make christmas cookies! You are obsessed with getting everyone in the holiday spirit and he lovesss that quirk about you! ~

Thanks for readingg <33