𝙿𝙾𝙽𝚈 - 𝚀𝚄𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙾𝙽

•• Pony during COVID-19 Quarantine ••

- Begging Darry to leave the house to buy more pepsi since he wont let LiTeraLLy anYone leave.

- like- literally down on his knees, BEGGING.

- LOTs of teen 'tude.

- Darry: "Ponyboy curtis i swear- stomp around the house one more time and you'll be quarantined into that room and i wont let you leave! Got it?!"

- eating tons and tons of food/drinking chocolate milk 😎

- having nothing to do besides write silly stories and read. ( is this literally not me or what-  ¿ )

- him waiting by the phone just to answer your call.

- him ranting to you for hourssss about how much he hates "Quarantined Darry" 😅

- Pony: " I can't take this y/n! He's so bossy! He won't even let me leave into the back yard! You don't understand it."

- y/n: " i totally understand Pony. My mom is making me wear like 12 face masks at once just to leave around the block. And if i don't wear 12 masks, then i can't leave the house! It suucks."

- Darry in the background: "Pony! Are you talking to y/n again?? That's like the 34th time in 2 days! Go clean the living room."

- Pony: "UGHH!!" ( forgets to hang up, as you hear Darry and Pony arguing and screaming at eachother, then laughing as you are filled with confusion )

- regardless of Pony being kept inside his house, he knows Darry is only doing it for his own good so he doesn't get Corona and just cares about him 🥰✊🏼

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold 💛