𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2

SODA: You were in a rush to get your car fixed

SODA: You were in a rush to get your car fixed. It wasn't driving so you had to have someone come over to your house and come over.

"Ugh. Come. On!" You said impatiently jamming the car keys in the ignition.
As you leaned your head back sighing, you saw a black haired guy, very handsome, walking past you. He looked to be a greaser. You saw he was wearing a DX shirt so you figured he knew some stuff about cars. You jumped out of the car eagerly, jogging towards him.

"Excuse me? Do you know- a-anything about cars?? Im supposed to pick up my parents at the airport and my car isn't starting."

He must have seen how stressed you were so he happily accepted to help fix your car.

"Sure i do. Lets take a look.." he said as he popped the hood of your car.

"Okay its a small fix. A wire that leads to the battery somehow got unplugged."
He plugged in the wire and told you to try and start it now.

And as he suspected, the car started.
"Ohh my gosh thank you soo much! I dont know what i got so stressed about..."

You insisted on paying him but he declined.

"No no i cant take your money. I just happened to be a stranger who helped you, no need to pay me for it." He smiled.

"B-but really.. i insist! You really did help me out, i've been trying to get this to start for half an hour now!"

"Okay.. if you REALLY wanna pay your thanks.. how about we get some food together sometime? Or maybe a movie at the nightly double?" He grinned playfully, in a sly way. He probably thought he was being smooth, which he's not wrong.

You chuckled, looking down at the money in your hands fidgeting with it. This guy was extremely attractive, and sweet.. and he DID help you out a ton..

"Sure. That sounds great" you smiled to see him childishly giggle.

"Great! I live a couple blocks down, come at 5pm tomorrow. You'll probably see me or the gang outside somewhere. Thats the house to be at." He smiled showing his teeth, which were pearly white.

"Sure. I'll see ya tomorrow. Thanks.. again. So much! My parents will appreciate that im early this time!" You both chuckled.

"Hey, if you ever need help, now you have an ally to help you out. Oh! And my name's Sodapop. You can call me Soda." He said still smiling. He sure did like to smile.

"Oh perfect. My name is Y/n."

You both said goodbye again for a final time. As you got in your car to head to the airport, you couldn't help but smile that you had a date with a CUTE greaser. Not that you cared he WAS a greaser, he seemed like a genuinely good person, but this made you excited. It was something to look forward to, and you knew he was excited too.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold bb's 🔆

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵Thanks for reading! Stay gold bb's 🔆