𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Darry: He had an addiction with not being able to go less than a day without working, whether it was at his two jobs, or just around the house. He always had to be cleaning, or have someone else cleaning for him just so things would be clean and tidy. He was a cleaning addict, to say the least.

Soda: He has an addiction to smelling Gasoline. He always walks into work or into another garage and just cant help but to sniff it all out which you always tell him to stop, since he sniffs so much he gets so lightheaded.

Pony: He has an addiction to Smoking, and Pepsi. He can smoke up to 2 packs of cigarettes a day WHILE drinking a bunch of pepsi's. You worry for his health and how unhealthy all that is but he always reassures you that he will cut down on them both, but never does. You wonder how he stays so fit and perfect, STILL.

Dally: He has an addiction to Liquor and Fighting, almost like he can't live without drinking and beating people up.

Steve: He has an addiction to chocolate. Thanks to Darry making chocolate cakes and chocolate milk every morning for him and the gang, its become all he looks forward to eating all day everyday and he cant stop.

Johnny: He has an addiction to smoking. He had tried to stop, but with the way his life is, its hard to stop. smoking, you and the gang are the only things that keep him wanting to be alive at this point. Plus, to him, smoking makes him look more tuff since its hard enough for him to look it anyways.

Two bit: Obviously, Two bit has a drinking addiction. Morning, day or night, he always has a beer in his hands.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold bb's 💛

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵Thanks for reading!Stay gold bb's 💛