︎︎ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏʏs ʜɪᴍ

Darry: While you may be responsible and such, sometimes when you are over at Darry's house, you don't put stuff back that you got out and it slightly annoys Darry when he has to pick up after you but he never gets mad about it.

Soda: Soda never really gets annoyed at you for much, but if there had to be one, he finds it slightly annoying when you are all pouty or sad instead of the happy, outgoing person you usually are. He just wants you to be happy all the time, but he of course helps you through your sadness since he understands that it is a human emotion so he cant get too annoyed at it ~

Pony: Pony is likely to get annoyed at you when you borrow a book from him and crease the corners of his book. He likes to have his books in mint condition and can't help but get annoyed but it isn't that big a deal later on.

Dally: He will probably get annoyed at your sassiness towards him sometimes. He gets that its 'who you are' but sometimes it can be too much for him, and maybe even a little annoying at the attitude ( even though he has his fair share of that 🤭 )

Steve: Nothing you do really annoys steve except maybe talking so much in times when you should't like during a movie he's trying to watch but then again he talks a lot too.

Johnny: Some things that can annoy Johnny is when you insist that he stays at your house. He totally gets that you just want to care for him and give him shelter, but he doesn't feel the need to take up space in your home, which you tell him multiple times, is really no problem, as long as he is safe and comfortable.

Two bit: he gets annoyed when you tell him to stop being lazy and get a job when all he wants to do is sit at home cuddling you and watching
Mickey ><

Sorry this was boring i have like zero ideas for theseee 💀