"Hyun Wook!" she hissed, looking down at her hanging feet as she bit her lips.

"What to be embarrassed about? He's yours now. It's what you've always been dreaming of, right?"

"Stop it. See? He's teasing me," she whined, looking at her new boyfriend.

"Well, that's how the both of you always get along," he reminded her, poking her forehead with his finger, then he turned back at Hyun Wook. "We're waiting for the doctor, so we'll know when she will be out from here. Hopefully today."

"That's a relief. What do you want to eat once you're out?"

"I'm craving fried chicken. Soy glazed one," she immediately answered, and then as if something hit her, so she turned to Namjoon. "Ah, are you guys busy? Come to my place. Last time, I ruined the party, right?"

"No, don't say that," he softly said, shaking his head. "Think it back, if it didn't happen, maybe we're still not together now."

Hyun Ae softly giggled, looking down at her hands as she tried to hide her embarrassed face, but Namjoon then cupped her cheek, letting his thumb caress her cheek.

While Hyun Wook had his face went contorted, couldn't handle the cringe feeling he had as he witnessed this two lovey-dovey moment.

"I seriously feel awkward being around the two of you. I should go now-"

"No, no! Don't go," Hyun Ae begged, swiftly got off the bed, and grabbed his arm. "The doctor will be here soon, let's hear him out together."

***

Hyun Ae quickly made her way out of the hospital building and took a deep breath of the fresh air.

"Hah! I miss the outside- oh?"

Hyun Ae was startled to see a black car stop right before her, only to realize that it was Henry's car. Then she felt a hand behind her.

"Get in now," Namjoon whispered, pulling the back door open.

Without any questions, she entered the car followed by him before Henry immediately sped away from the hospital ground.

Hyun Ae looked at Namjoon, who had his face covered with a mask, sunglasses, and a black cap on his head.

"Hey, Hyun Ae. How are you feeling now?" Henry suddenly asked as he glanced at her through the rear-view mirror.

"Fine now, and the doctor told me to rest for more few days at home," she stated. When the car stopped at the red light, she took this chance to ask. "Why were we being sneaky?"

"We spotted some reporters around the hospital ground when you first got admitted," Namjoon explained, moving closer to her as he pulled down his face mask. "We're not ready to go on public now, are you?"

"Oh right, congrats to both of you. Hyun Wook told me," Henry smiled before he resumed driving when the light turned green. He took another glance at the mirror at Namjoon and chuckled. "Namjoon ah, I believe that you'll take care of her."

"I will, of course," Namjoon said, placing his hand on Henry's shoulder.

"Do you have work today?"

"No, not today."

"Then will you stay with her, at her place?"

"Huh?" Hyun Ae mumbled, her mind suddenly went blank after hearing Henry's words.

"What? Don't tell me you're suddenly getting all shy being with him alone?" Henry laughed, shaking his head when Hyun Ae had her red cheeks puffed up.

"Shut up," she grumbled, crossing her arms as she looked out the window.