It was an unfamiliar place. It was a type of small hill. It was decorated with fairy lights and candles. As we reached our destination, there was a tent house which was covered with beautiful decorations. My heart softens. I found a pair of hands on my waist. It was Fahad. He put his chin on my shoulder and nuzzles his nose in the crook of my neck. The warm feeling spread through my body. I just want to stop this moment.

"Do you like it ?" he asked.

"Like? I love it", I said jumping in his arms. I tiptoe and planted a small kiss on his cheeks. He froze for a moment.

I was embarrassed by myself. I shouldn't have to do this. Ugh, why I did this? He is taking everything slow and here I am kissing his cheek. After a minute, he showed me his tent house. It was really beautiful.

He took my hands and lead me to the house

" This is my secret place. I came here whenever I want to peace. But now, you are my peace. No one ever came here. You are the first", he said looking into my eyes. I nodded my head and he smiled.

Then he showed me something which took my breath away. It was really magnificent. There was a table in the center and all-around fairy lights were decorated. We were on the hill so the whole city can be seen from here. It was such a peaceful moment.

Tears were flowing through my eyes

Tears were flowing through my eyes. It was not expected. Tears said louder than words. And my tears told everything to him. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back not wanting to leave him.
We both sat near the table. I hugged my knees and he put his arms around my waist protectively. I never felt this safe and secure ever.

"Isha, I want to say you something ", he said boring his eyes into mine.

I nodded my head and he continued,
" I swear I won't lie. I love you from the moment I set my eyes on you. You are so beautiful inside and out. You are everything that a person wants. My heart fluttered every time I see you. But I am not a good person. But I want to be good for you. You are everything I want. I am very blessed to have you in my life. I am scared of losing you. Today, from the bottom of my heart, I want to say that you are the only woman I love and I want in my life. I love you ".