Just an entire chapter of the muskateers dragging Raymomd

Suddenly, Raymond took me by the collar. He was so close I could feel his breath wash over my face. "What did you just eat?" I murmured under my breath. He gripped me tighter. Then suddenly I was against the wall. "Listen here Naomi Lorraine, you're going to live every single day of your life in misery, then you're going to keep coming back, and sooner or later you're going to die, if you turn up at school tomorrow, you will die"

"What are you some kind of fortune teller? Are you telling me my future because I don't remember paying and that's bad business, and this tone? You're never going to get customers with this kind of service" I said

"Go to hell" Raymond hissed as he pressed his elbow into my side. He shoved me against the wall one last time before stalking away.

"I warned you Lorraine" He called

"I know and I didn't pay, thats bad business!" I yelled back at him. In the corner of my eye I saw Jordan walk over to me. He was nodding with what looked like pride. Jordan held his hand up and I high-fived it.

                                            -

Bennett was staring at his phone. That didn't stop him from seeing Raymond tackle Naomi from behind. He knocked at the window of his car and Declan and Jordan peeped their heads out. Bennett motioned the boys to follow.

Raymond had his hand tightly around Naomi's shoulders. He began breathing down her neck as she felt the cool brick rub against her back. Out of no where Declan was on top of Raymond, Jordan had Naomi's hand in his and Bennett overseeing how things were being handled and glaring at anyone who passed.

The four musketeers were suddenly running off together, until Jordan tugged Naomi back to where Raymond was. He stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry at the bully's face before hurtling Naomi in front of him as they both took off to Bennett's car.

-

Cameron was wiping down the tables in the Mad Hatter when Raymond and his cronies walked through the door. He sighed exaggerating it to the point where all eyes were on him. Cameron glanced behind him, his boss was in the back of the kitchen.

Cameron dragged his feet to where Raymond was then stopped short and looked him dead in the eye.

"I'm sorry but I don't serve idiots who bully people, off you go now" Cameron said sweetly.

"What? You can't do that!" Exclaimed Raymond.

"Oh... but I can" Cameron deadpanned shooing Raymond and his cronies out of the restaurant. Behind him people were clapping. Cameron bowed low in front of his audience. Jordan ran into the mad hatter, high-fived Cameron then vanished as quickly as he had appeared.

-

The three guys were waiting outside the school for Naomi whilst Raymond walked past. He glared at the boys when one of his cronies started yelling at him. Suddenly they were all chanting something at Raymond. Raymond held his hands out quieting them. Bennett was only half listening but Declan was giving them all death stares.

Raymond walked up to the musketeers. "Where's your little nerd?" He demanded. Declan looked at Bennett in disbelief. Did he seriously think he could take Bennett Declan and Jordan?

Bennett shook his head at Declan. Ignore him he seemed to say. "Well? She hasn't been around for us to... talk to"

The boys knew exactly what "talking" meant. Declan was about to put Raymond in place but Bennett stopped him.