Holidays are not always the best

Disclaimer! ** Prepare the tissues if you love Jordan ...

"Everybody!" Yelled Jordan. I was surprised as half the plane began singing along with him. "Sir, please could you remain in your seat?" Asked someone from the cabin crew. I snickered as the plane fell silent "Yeah sure," he slid back into his seat next to me "pretty great right?"

"Amazing" I smiled at him. Bennett was in first class with Declan, Jordan and I had seats there next to them but sadly Jordan convinced me to go to economy class to cause a stir. "If anything happens Bennett can pay" was his excuse.

-

A few hours later we arrived in the Caribbean islands. Bennett paid for a taxi as we all walked to our hotel rooms. We had two rooms one shared by Declan and Jordan the other shared by me and Bennett. Bennett was reluctant to only book two rooms but Jordan insisted it was fine because then we wouldn't have to be so split up.

Declan rammed through the door of the room closest to the buffet and Jordan followed. "There is no way on EARTH that I am sharing with this allow life!" Declan complained at Bennett.
"Nothing I can do" shrugged Bennett impatiently. He gripped onto my hand and pulled me into the room parallel to theirs.

"So I guess that means we're sharing a room now?" I asked Bennett nervously as my cheeks started heating up. "Yeah I guess so" he muttered unpacking his suitcase. There were two twin beds and a nightstand in between them. The bathroom was closer to the door and there was a desk by the TV opposite the nightstand. "You sure this room is fit for Bennett Frazier?" I chuckled looking at the cramped layout.
"Sorry about this, I would have gotten something fancier but Declan didn't want me too pay that much, said it's because I already paid for the plane tickets" Bennett scratched his head nervously.
"Oh," I mumbled. Declan's right, we shouldn't make Bennett do even more than he did already.
"That comment I made earlier, really doesn't mean anything... I just, no I thought, no that's not right either-"

"Who wants to go swimming?!" Yelled Jordan throwing open our door. He was wearing a pair of black sunglasses and green swimming trunks decorated with palm trees. His skin wasn't so pale anymore and his six-pack made up for his annoying entrance. My face got even redder if that was possible. "Naomi, are you feeling... flustered?" He tried to smoulder at me. I just burst out laughing at his failed attempt.

-

At the warm beach, I set down my towel and began basking in the sunlight while Jordan and Declan were building sand castles. Bennett sat next to me, drink in hand. "You want any?" He offered
"I-I'm good" I stammered choking on my words.
"Suit yourself" he laid down on the sand next to me and put his pair of sunglasses on.

"Who wants ice cream?!" Yelled Jordan.
"Sure" I smiled at him. "Where's Declan?" I asked suspiciously

"oh, he's fine" Jordan snickered. I looked over to see a large man looming over Declan holding what it looked like to be a volleyball. "I may or may not have hit that man square on the back of his head with a volleyball and ditched Declan"

"Go fix it Jordan" I commanded.

"yes, Naomi" He sighed as he began trudging over to Declan in make-believe mud like a sad puppy.

"you know, you could use that power to our advantage" Bennett mused watching Jordan obey my orders and fail miserably.