Christmas! (jordomi + Benomi + decomi)

At the mall, here we were buying Christmas decorations. Jordan was in charge of this area. Later in we would be setting up the music which was Declan's job. Then near the end of the day, Bennett and I will go out and buy some party food! It'll be the perfect Christmas party. Lynn and Jordan's friend from that party a while back.

"Uh, Guys" my mom's in the hospital, Jordan slid his phone back into his pocket and flattened his back against the wall. His dirty blonde locks fell over his eyes as he looked down. Declan looked uncomfortable, "we can go and see her you know?" Jordan wiped his eyes

"she's been in a car crash... but" he sighed and held his head in his hands "my dad's there, not me"

"come on, we won't let you stay here while your mom is ... " Bennett looked equally as uncomfortable as Declan. I could tell instantly that this was a sensitive topic.

"No, I don't want to ruin Christmas" he smiled at us and picked himself up. There's always something that happens with these guys, but not anything I won't happily follow them through. I trust them and their decisions and quite evidently I also think that Jordan needs to be with his mom. "there is nothing you can do to ruin Christmas" I countered him

"well, I wouldn't say nothing-" started Declan

Bennett and I shot him a glare in unison.

"He's right" whispered Jordan, "C'mon, let's keep going, I don't know why I even mentioned it"

"Stop! you mentioned it because you are feeling helpless with your mom in the hospital and you here!" a few heads turned our way and Jordan was flushing bright red looking very awkward.

"I-I mean" I began suddenly fazed by the audience.

Bennett clasped his hands around my outstretched hand. "let's go" He whispered softly. My body shook as I stared at him. I didn't know what just happened. Was it him? "straight to the hospital" he smiled at Jordan who struggled out a smile in return. Declan grabbed Jordan by the shoulders and pushed him out of the shop. Bennett kept his hand on mine as we walked out, "I just wanted to help..."

"I know, but Jordan's tricky to understand he's-"

"Jordan is tricky to understand?" I laughed "what about you? you're probably hiding dozens of secrets under that face" I laughed harder this time. " I mean you never actually told me about Brennan until you announced she was visiting" "Oh shut up" he muttered but he was still smiling. We all climbed into Bennett's car, the tense atmosphere dispersed and we were heading to the hospital.

-

As we arrived at the hospital doors Jordan turned to look at the three of us. "You don't have to come in, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I need to speak with my dad... alone. I don't want you guys to think less of me"

"It's your choice Jordan" Bennett stiffened in his spot. "If you want us to be there with you we'll go but it's your choice, I could easily take thee guys away"

Declan and I nodded our heads in agreement. Jordan looked at all our faces. "I think I can do this" he gave us one last triumphant glance as he headed off into the hospital.

"Where to now?" Asked Declan.
"Back to party planning, I guess?" Suggested Bennett.

Declan, Bennett and I headed to the shopping mall once again. "You wanna get snacks first?" Suggested Declan. "It's on me" Bennett smiled
"Duh!" I responded acknowledging how he always pays for us.

Each of us got a slushy and a packet of crisps. As we were walking to find a free table I bumped into this tall blonde girl. She had sharp features, designers clothes and piercing blue eyes. She looked down on me disgusted. She was so intimidating that I accidentally dropped my slushie on her. She screeched in response. "Vhat are yo doing! Vatch vhere  you iz going, my my, I need nev clothez IMMEDIATELY!" Her accent was so thick I couldn't tell where she was from. I kept trying to mumble sorry but she just kept shouting. That was when Bennett stepped in. Declan ushered me away to a free table. Bennett had his way of dealing with things, it usually involved money but this time he didn't seem to be talking about money, he looked almost... sad? I kept staring at them trying to figure out what was going on. Then the girl laughed making her wavy blonde hair bounce on her shoulders, she reached into her handbag and wrote something on a piece of paper. when she handed it to Bennett I saw that it was a phone number. Declan and I shared a look as we sipped on our slushies suspiciously. Bennett rolled up to our table and casually sat down turning on his phone. He noticed our confused faces and rolled his eyes. "I got rid of her, what more do you want?"