Jordomi

A/N This is the last Chapter of my One-shots book... What? I'm not crying you are! I mean, Thanks for Reading and Mild spoiler alert if you haven't read chapter 16 on TGGBB2. well, here goes nothing... (prepare for a ridiculously long chapter)

Jordan Wallace was the type guy I could never be into... or so I thought.

Bennett has some important meeting or whatever with his brother Bentley and Declan is babysitting Delilah while his parents are on a trip and Jordan is well I don't know, probably answering all the love emails he's gotten. I mean Bennett and Declan have them too but they just delete them however Jordan sees them as an 'opportunity' to meet new people. I groaned as the guys all recited what they were doing.

"I'm all alone" I feigned shedding a tear.

"Aww, don't worry Naomi you can hang with me, I was thinking about painting-"

"No!" The three of us shouted at Jordan. Not after last time. I didn't want to see him back in jail.

"On a canvas" Jordan continued.

-

"Naomi, there's a school dance coming up" Jordan stated propping his head on his hands.

"and?" I asked

"you're going to have to choose"

"why can't we all go together?" Jordan was silent, I threw him off guard. He wanted to make me choose... sneaky.

"Naomi, I have a compelling argument on why we shouldn't go all together" Of course quick with a comeback.

I sat down and folded my arms in disbelief. "go on then"

He pulled out a laptop from God knows where put on powerpoint opening his mouth to speak. 

"Woah, wait, you made a powerpoint presentation on why I shouldn't go to the Dance with all three of you"

he nodded sheepishly.

I facepalmed myself. "Why?"

"I have  a strong opinion on the matter"

Then I noticed something, since when did Jordan use the word 'compelling' or say matter instead of thing? oh god, he's trying to impress me... but the other guys aren't around. It's not a competition, he really wants to impress me because he wants to take me to the dance.

"Jordan"

"Yes Naomi"

"Did you make this because you wanted to take me to the dance?"

"Naomi... you are very clever you know, you are really good at deciphering and decoding, you may just make it as a detective"

"Is that your way of saying yes?" I laughed 

"Well, I didn't say yes so-"

"no, it's a yes. You, Jordan Wallace, want to take me, Naomi Lorraine, to the school dance?"

he looked at me carefully evaluating the situation. "yes?"

why does just looking at him make me feel so weird? It's like I want to smile and to be honest, I don't know if its because I want to laugh at him or I Lo- no never mind. Anyway, I can't seriously be considering going with him alone to the dance what would the other guys think?