Acid rain

The door slammed closed and Jordan, covered in neon green running gear slumped on the sofa. Without so much of a glance Bennett chucked a can of soda at him which he caught in the air. Declan emerged from his room and sat on the opposite sofa. Jordan smiled goofily at me "got these half price" Jordan said gesturing towards his armbands. He stretched his headband out to exaggerate and yelled as it zinged back into his forehead. Declan snorted at him.
"I bet you can't wear that headband all day" I laughed.
"Challenge accepted!" Jordan yelled, standing up.

"Wanna bet he takes it off after a three minutes" Declan winked at me.

"Oh don't be so mean, I'm sure he'll last at least four minutes" I replied.

"Two minutes tops, he needs a shower" Bennett murmured.

"I'll have you know I can shower with a headband on" Jordan sneered

"So you're going to have a band of dirt and sweat around your forehead?" I raised my eyebrows.

"... yes"

I closed the book I was reading. "Who wants to go for ice cream?"I asked. All three guys followed me out of the door.

When we got to the ice cream place Jordan turned and spoke to all of us. "Look, still wearing it!" He proudly showed us his headband.

"I can't quite see it" Declan said "come a little closer". Jordan obeyed. Declan put a finger through the head band and pulled it towards him before letting it go. Jordan jumped backwards knocking into a huge muscular man. The man squared his shoulders and snarled at Jordan. Declan, Bennett and I ran out of there as quick as we could.

-

As soon as Jordan made it back to us with a bruised cheek, Bennett went to the counter to order.

"One Neapolitan, one vanilla, one strawberry and one chocolate please" Bennett ordered. After we all had ice creams in our hands we raced back to the base. "I bet I could get to the base faster than all of you" Jordan said skipping ahead of us. "Psh, you'd be behind Bennett vans he'd be walking" mocked Declan. Jordan looked to me, "race me?" He asked. I looked at him and back to my ice cream. "I'll race you as soon as I make it to the last scoop". Jordan sighed and fell back into step with us. As quickly as humanly possible Declan and I booked it to the base all the while keeping our ice creams safe. Jordan tried to get ahead of me and ran as the tranquilliser dart went straight into his shoulder. I winced as Declan and Bennett dragged him into the main room. His poor ice cream was splattered in the floor. I said a silent prayer for it.

-

When Jordan woke up, Bennett chucked him an ice pack and continued reading his magazine. "Thanks bent" Jordan murmured.
I picked up my book but before I could open it, Jordan was hanging upside down off the sofa. "I'm bored" he said.

"Then go do something" I replied.

"That man stole my-"

"Heart?" I finished, winking at Jordan

"Ha ha. No, but good try. He stole my headband" Jordan frowned.

"Haha guess you lost the challenge then" I said adjusting my glasses.

"No I can do another challenge. I will prove to you that I can do anything"

"You couldn't wear a headband for more than twenty minutes" I sighed.

"Naomi" Jordan whined stretching the last syllable of my name.

"What're you gonna do Jordan?" I asked sarcastically. Jordan suddenly jumped off the sofa. He reached under his jacket and pulled out a gun aiming it at me. Declan walked towards us with his mouth open.

"Jordan". I looked for words.

"That's a water gun".

"No... it's filled with acid rain" Jordan countered

"Water"

"aCiD rAiN!" Yelled Jordan

"Water" I deadpanned

"I swear to god Naomi you don't want to push me"

"WATER!" I yelled as Declan shoved Jordan over.

Jordan scrambled to his feet and swung the water gun around Declan's head knocking him on the ground. All three of us stared at each other in utter silence.

Suddenly we all burst out laughing. Declan clutched the sofa leg trying to conceal his pain as he laughed. Jordan was doubled over pointing and laughing at Declan. I was squeezing my stomach in hysteria. After a minute or two, Bennett finally looked up from his magazine.

"Why are you guys laughing?"

A/N sorry this was so short and had absolutely no plot whatsoever!

-Neerac12