Bennomi

This one shot is set 8 years in the future they are all about 25/26 now. In this one shot Naomi is 25 and Bennett's birthday has passed so he is 26.

"Naomi" Bennett cooed as he twirled my hair around his fingers. It's been 3 months since we moved in together. I still can't believe here in this room with him. I'm the luckiest girl alive. I know that I'm dating him, but I don't know how serious this relationship is. I want it to be serious but how do I find out? I think I'll just ask him face to face. Or rather I'll just subtly drop hints instead of asking out of the blue.

He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and took me by the hand, pulling me up.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"Is that even a question?" I responded hoping he would understand.

He chuckled "you're right, the Mad hatter it is!"

At the mad hatter...

"Hey Cameron!" I called as he entered from the kitchen hands full with plates. He spots us and eagerly gets rid of his plates by setting them on the designated table.

"Bennomi! Nice to see you" Cameron smiled

"Bennomi?" Bennett asked quizzically

"Your ship name!" Cameron explained "now, take a seat, let me make a romantic atmosphere" he paused "I'll be right back"

He came back from the kitchen with a candle and a match. Placing the candle on the table in between us he lit it. He pranced around the room dimming the lights then switched the music playing to something more gentle and romantic.

"Are you even allowed to do this" I asked Cameron in disbelief

"Well, My boss is easily persuaded and Bennett's a rich guy, see where I'm coming from?"

Bennett sighed "how much?"

"Well, that depends on how angry my boss will be, but there's no harm in a tip am I right?" He winked at Bennett

"Lets dig in" I smiled at Bennett as he tucked his wallet away. His bright blue eyes twinkled as his black locks fell down to cover them up. He is beautiful, kind, loving and all round amazing I know that, but if he doesn't value this relationship as much as I do then, I guess we're not serious after all. I guess he's just playing around with me. I don't want to think this way, I see the glimmer in his eyes when he introduces me to people. I love that. I love everything about him.

After the meal is finished ...

"Care for some dessert?" Cameron asked taking our plates away.

"Yes please" Bennett and I said at the same time.

"You madam?"

"Neapolitan ice cream"

"And you sir?"

"Chocolate for me"

When our ice cream arrived there was something shiny on the top.

Cameron placed it down in front of me and I noticed it was...

Bennett got down in one knee picked the ring from my ice cream.

"Naomi, from the moment I met you, I wanted you. Recently, all I think about is you, I can't stop thinking about us and where we are now. Naomi I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"

Bennett looked up at me expectantly but all I could do was try and hold back the tears. Suddenly Cameron started choking on his tears.

"My children... *sniff* y-you're *sniff all grown up!"

I laughed and held me hand in front of Bennett

"Yes"

He slotted the ring onto my finger and
Held me as tight as he could.

Everyone around us began applauding. It was like we had performed some sort of show. "I love you" I whispered in his ears. He squeezed my hand tightly not breaking our gaze.

Back at bennomi's place...

"Surprise!" Yelled Jordan and Declan as they jumped out from behind various pieces of furniture.

"Did she say yes??" Jordan asked in anticipation

"Yes" I smiled at him

"I'm so proud of you two!" Declan hugged us pushing both of us against him.

"Look, party food!" Jordan shouted as he ran to the kitchen and brought out plates filled with food.

Declan cleared his throat "a toast to the happy couple!"

We all toasted to that, I thought about the life ahead of me. Bennett by my side, I just can't wait. These questions are filling my head:

who are my bridesmaids?

Where will we get married?

How many kids?

What are their names?

Where will they go to school?

Maybe the last one is too early but still, I just can't help it! I try to hide it as much as I can but happiness is practically radiating from me!

A/N this is the last bennomi 😭😭😭 I hope you guys like this. I was really pushing to update this two days ago but I just didn't feel like it was finished so I added that last part in and a few bits here and there. And I just wanted Jordan and Declan to be there because that felt right. I think that even if Naomi will choose one of them, they will still all get past that because their friendship is worth more than that.

See ya guys in Decomi!

- Neerac12