🚔 16 |Is It Normal To Feel Like A Butterfly?| 16 🚔

Jeongguk grumbled and rolled over to his side, the alarms scream echoing through the house and he rolled his eyes when Afren hissed because Jeongguk's foot brushed him and apparently awoke a beast.

Afren is no longer a cat apparently,

Apparently now he's a bear.

The human grumbled again when the cat hissed at him again and swatted at his clothed foot and backed up against his owners ankle, which his owner was Jimin, so the other ignored it and shut the alarm off, getting up and stretching, groaning at the feeling of his muscles stretching.

But before he exited the room, he spotted a envelope on top of the alarm clock and grabbed it, reading the name

Jeon Ggukkie

Jeongguk recognised the handwriting quickly; it was Jimin; and opened it, finding a little note card.

He pulled it out and looked at it, reading the first line and knew what it was instantly.

Dear Ggukkie,
I know you are mad that I'm making you do this. I'm still not sorry, though. Think: this is a one in a lifetime thing and I think you'll very much enjoy this 'Treasure Hunt' and if you don't, I'm not sorry.
But anyways.
Your first clue is where you go every morning after awaking from next to me (thank you) and you should know where that it. And once you find it read the note there.
Love,
Park Jiminie

Jeongguk grinned and looked at Jimins sleeping from and then looked at his belly, which had grown more then he thought it did and smiled, but then there was an awful sound and he glared over at the cat and it was pissed.

"Oh shut up." Afren hissed again and his claws came out but the human shrugged, "I won't touch him while you're here, don't worry." The cat seemed somewhat satisfied with that answer and turned, crawling up to his owners hip and jumping up slightly and resting down.

Jeongguk chuckled and turned, walking out into the living room.

He thought about it for a few minutes-

He usually showers but right now he has a feeling it isn't showing. But he looked anyways and no. Not there. So he looked into the kitchen and at the coffee pot- no, not there either. But he did throw on some coffee so there's that.

Jeongguk turned to the living room and thought-

"where you go every morning after awaking from next to me."

The male thought---where could that-

He got it and looked around and spotted the crooked frame and jogged towards it, reading it closely and grinning-

"congrats! you found it!
Now, think harder, where do you hide your favorite belts?
I know ;)
But besides the bad joke, think, where would I hide them?

Jeongguk chuckled and put the note on the couch cushion. He then walked off to their bedroom and looked around, up and down, left and right, forward and backward, but nothing.

Where the hell would he hide a note?

The male groaned and looked at Afren- "he wouldn't have you eat them, would he?" the face he got in return wasn't usual. If looks could kill, Jeongguk would be dead. But for now they can't so he's in the 'safe' zone.

Jeongguk sighed and looked at Jimins sleeping frame and decided not to shake him awake to get another clue (he also knew there was only a 2 of 1000 chance he'd get one) and looked around for an idea but then it sparked-

Jeongguk scampered out of the room and down the hall and through the living room and opened the closet there and saw three of his favorite belts and rolled his eyes but laughed quietly and bent down, grasping the note out of the ones side and read it-

"I see you found another one!
Way to go Ggukkie!
I love you so much! you're so smart :)
But, enough mushy gushy stuff. Onto the next clue;
Hehe, there is no next clue... yet.
Tomorrow morning, look where you usually go after work and search there.
I'll hopefully see you tomorrow too ;)
Love,
Jiminie

Jeongguk chuckled and smiled, his heart fluttering at Jimins reminds of "I love you" and put the note in his shorts pocket because he will remember it. Something he has always, surprisingly, been good at.

But for now,
He's off to go cuddle a Jimin.

Even if it means war with a wilder beast.