🚔11|I'm Not Ready|11🚔

Jeon is currently laying back on the elders (by two minutes) couch. Jeongguk is ranting about some crap Jeon has no clue about.

But then a thought popped up and she looked at him- "I talked to Jimin yesterday at the store. He seems fine." Jeongguk rolled his eyes, "like I care."

Jeon scoffed but decided not to snap at him. "Jeongguk... why do you hate him so much?"

Jeongguk curled himself inwards and just gave a halfhearted shrug- "I don't want to talk about it..."

Jeon let off a encouraging, warm smile, "is it because of this baby? you don't want it but you want Jimin?" Jeongguk blinked and sat up, staring at Jeon, shocked.

"How- how did you know that!?" Jeon smirked, "I've got my way. Plus, we're twins. It's a given." Jeongguk did give a slight nod, "I guess... but you're right... he was never mine but I wanted him to be. But then this baby..."

Jeon leaned back, "this baby will take him away from you?"

Jeon nodded vigorously- "because I know it will... he'll forget about me." Jeon made a aw sound and cupped Jeongguk's face in her hands, "this baby will not take him away from you if he truly loved you like he told Min who told me. He would go to the moon and back for you. He's a loyal kid, Guk."

Jeongguk swallowed hard and Jeon saw a tear slip down his face and she used her thumb to wipe it away.

"It's just hard Jeon..." Jeon hummed- "I get that. It'll never be easy. But Jeongguk, that baby is partly your creation, your sperm. You can't fix that."

Jeongguk bit his bottom lip, knowing she's a hundred percent correct. "I know it is... I just- if I tell Jimin I wanna be with him... I'm not ready to be a father..."

Jeon made a sound of satisfaction. "You never really are, Gukkie. You've just got to grow some balls and man up. That's all it takes."

"Really?"

"Really."

Jeongguk sat back and Jeon removed her hands, "I'm going to go talk to Jimin as soon as possible."

"Good idea. Hint: bar and Min" Jeongguk nodded and thanked her, then started putting his plan into motion.