🚔26/After All..|26🚔

(A/N: sorry if this seems rushed. I'm just trying post a chapter before bed.)

"Gguk, please listen to me-"

"Jimin I can't believe you would lie about all this shit." Jimin gasped and tried to grab the other hand as he proceeded to panic, "I-I didn't lie, Gguk, I'm so sorry I never explained how I knew her but please-"

Well, they didn't get far because Jeongguk slammed the front door, knocking the picture frames off the wall and causing random shit on the fridge top (which is upstairs) to fall off.

Jimin swallowed thickly and frowned, turning and walking up the stairs. Halfway up he felt his heart shatter a little but couldn't pay attention to that as he gasped in pain and threw a hand over the bottom part of his very round belly.

"Goodness, you're-" he groaned in pain, "-active"

He then giggled and went to walk again but instead there was a sharp pain and he gasped, clenching his fists and teeth.

What the hell.

Jimin crawled up the stairs, the pain unbelievable.

He fumbled for his phone after getting up to the top and started crying. He was frustrated, hurt, and in pain.

He called the only person he knew would answer at this time of night (3:36am) and she answered, surprise to hear from him.

But before she could ask, he started crying and blubbering and she just listened before speaking-

"Baby, where's your fiancè?"

Jimin gasped in pain before he started crying again, "I-I don't know, that's why I called you... I c-can't go find him."

She paused before speaking, "..why?"

"B-because---ah---can you just- god- come take me to the hospital? It may be a lot to ask but-"

"No need to worry or fret, I'm on my way."

She hung up on him and Jimin just nodded to himself and curled up, crying because it hurt so bad. He's never felt this before.

Eventually she got there and picked him up carried him to her car because she knew for a fact he couldn't walk.

Well,
Considering the fact he was curled up bawling about how bad it hurt, she took a pretty good guess.

"Alright Jiminie, we're going."

And off they went.

••••

Thank god.

Good thing they got there and just in time.

Now, you may think something horrid and awful happened. But no, quite the opposite.

Jimin's in labor.

But the downside is... his fiance is nowhere to be seen. So Mia, of course, has to go collect the bastard. She doesn't want Jimin to stress anymore than he already is.

Stress is what caused the labor so it isn't liked right now.

Mia left to grab the brat who she found at the police station reading through his documents about the crime he told Jimin he would leave. But then he decided to reopen it on his own.

Mia didn't care and slammed his file page down and spoke in a rough tone, "we're leaving. You're coming with me whether you like it or not."

The male chuckled, "funny way of saying hello don't you think?"

Mia rolled her eyes, "I'm not in the mood for clowning games." She snapped, glaring at the male who just cocked up his left eyebrow- "oh?"

"Yeah. "Oh."" She spoke roughly again and then glared at the male through slanted eyes now- "we need to get to the hospital-"

"Are you one of Jimin's friends here to scare me into dropping the case?"

She looked taken aback for a second before shaking her head and speaking, "no. I am his friend, yes, but the case isn't my issue. That's your own dumbass mistake there."

"Oh so you are-"

"No-" he cut her off, "you can leave. I should've known he would do this. God, I love him so much but he needs to leave me alone when it comes to my job-"

There was a loud skin on skin snacking sound and Jeongguk froze for a second and Mia was shooting daggers down at him- "get your fucking ass in the car. I'm not here to talk about your case with satan, I'm here to take you to the hospital because you stressed your fiance, pregnant, fiance out so much he went into early labor."

Jeongguk froze for a second before swallowing- "o-oh... "

"Exactly, oh. Get your ass in the car."

She decided to meet him outside and he told his workers where he was going and ran off to Mia and she took them to the hospital.

The entire time she wanted to kill him.