🚔14|I Believe|14🚔

"So... you found out the gender?"

Jimin hummed, placing his hands down on his belly, flatly on both sides, "I did indeed Ggukkie~" but the officer didn't tint, no, he stared, kind of cold bloodedly, "are you... gonna tell me or?"

The elder giggled and shook his head, "oh hell no. I'm waiting of course." "What!? no! I wanna know!" the younger began whining like a little kid and all Jimin could do was burst into laughter.

"You idiot, I was joking! I am not that cruel~" Jeongguk sighed in relief, "oh thank god. For a second I-"

He shut up right before Jimin even gave him the face.

••••

"So... do you know what you're having yet?" Taehyung asked, words slurred. The younger sighed and shook his head, "eff no. You think Jimin would just tell me? no, he is surprising me."

The elder made an "ah" sound and let off a hiccupped giggle, "hehe, I bet it is a baby girl," Jeongguk shrugged, "so do I but I'm also thinking it's a boy-" "I bet it is a boy." Jackson declared, grin on his face.

Jeongguk nodded, "yeah," then the obnoxious one spoke again, "I don't think so Jackson, I bet it is a girl. A girl who looks just like Jeongguk," Jackson huffed, "no way! Jeongguk's genes would for sure produce a male."

Taehyung grumbled, "no-" "it is true, every first child in my family is a male." The officer declared but Taehyung went on anyway, "but there's such thing as a gene bend. What if it is a baby girl, hmm?"

"Then I'd be just as happy as I would be if it were a male."

"Good---or I'd beat your ass." Yoongi declared, finally listening in. Jeongguk chuckled, "nice of you to join us Yoongi-" "shut up. Only reason I'm here is because that chick I was talking to tried to take me to the back where they bang. Yeah, no thank you."

Jeongguk nodded, "you are married and that'd be one big ass regret-" "and I'm a mother, Jeongguk." The taller male hummed, "I know."

Yoongi nodded and took a sip of the drink and slammed the glass back down- "speaking of which---Jimin didn't tell you, did he?" the male slumped down, "no of course not. He's gonna be a brat."

"Isn't it his job to call you a brat?" Yoonmin asked, popping up literally out of nowhere next to Yoongi. Yoongi looked at her and scoffed, "where the hell did you crawl in from?" Yoonmin shrugged, "your rug."

"You were in my rug-" "guys. It doesn't matter if Yoonmin was camping out in Yoongi's rug... wait---never mind. But no, Jimin never told him."

Yoongi grinned, "oh, guessed as."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes---he has to play Jimins game? alright.
He can play Jimins game.

>>>>>>
»I'm sorry; I was being rushed as it is bedtime.«
<<<<<<<