🚔12|What Do You Want?|12🚔

Jimin was not in the mood for this kids crap. He can't stand him and doesn't want to be near him.

"What do you want?"

Jeongguk swallowed and smiled cheekily, "Jimin... I owe you a huge apology. I treated you like hell... I know it sounds weird... but I also treated this baby like hell... I'm so sorry..."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I'm sure you are."

Jeongguk shook his head and chased after Jimin's hand when the elder turned to leave. He gripped Jimin's hand and held tightly, pulling the shorter male back towards him.

"No really Jimin... I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you..." Jimin ripped his hand out of Jeongguk's and scoffed, "I don't care. Well, Jeon, you did hurt me. And a lot."

Jeongguk nodded quickly, "I know... and I want to make it up to you... I'm not talking about just a few dates or crap like that, I mean a full on apology." Jimin blinked before deciding it was bullcrap.

"Shut it, Jeon. I don't want to hear it. You had your chance and you blew it. Congratulations." Jeongguk swallowed hard and watched Jimin turn away.

Yet again he gripped his hand tightly and twirled Jimin back to him, smashing their lips together. Jimin squirmed and oh did Jimin fight. But Jeongguk had him trapped and he couldn't escape.

Jimin finally gave in and moved his plumpy pink lips against Jeongguk's smaller, petite ones.

Jeongguk released in need of breath and Jimin panted. He stared at Jeongguk, eyes wide- "I... I just kissed you-"

Jeongguk shrugged, "I kissed you so feel obligated to punch me." Jimin giggled and pressed his nose to Jeongguk, surprising the youngers

"You have two months, Guk. You have two months to show me you care."