Once again, she came over for her usual food testing.

"Before you start training, try this!"

This time, the dish she made was mochi.

It was in plain white, sprinkled with corn starch to prevent one's hands from sticking onto the mochi. The two of them grabbed the small, round mochi from the plate, taking a small bite.

"How is it?" Hana asked happily.

Cecil made a sound of approval, nodding.

Xue smiled.

The outer layer of the mochi was soft, sticky and chewy. Whereas, the filling inside it had the right amount of sweetness.

It was the first dish that Hana scored perfectly in.

"It's delicious!"

"It's good."

Hana cheered, almost dropping the porcelain plate in the process.

"I did it! I cooked something good for once!"

[ Congratulations! You have completed an achievement "Hana Katae, Master Chef-in-training"!
You have twenty-five achievements remaining. ]

Cecil blinked, the notification disappearing as she looked at the energetic Hana. She had smudges of dough on her clothes and face yet again. She even had bandages around her fingers.

Cecil could only smile helplessly at the heroine, along with Xue.

"Ah, the two of you should go back to training now, I'll go back to cooking again!"

Hana prepared to dash off, when Cecil spoke up.

"Ah, that's right, I forgot say it," she ate the remaining mochi, swallowing it gradually. "I will only be training in the afternoon, I have something to settle in the town."

Hana perked up, and she turned back. "You are going to town?"

"Do you want to come along, Hana? You still haven't discussed with me about your sword mound expedition."

"Ah, I almost forgot! I was so busy trying to learn cooking!" Hana smiled sheepishly as she nodded. "I'll follow, I want to purchase more stuff for cooking anyway! Are you coming along, Xue?"

Xue nodded.

Hana went off to change, and they decided to meet at the front of the academy again.

***

After they accompanied Hana to purchase her items that she required for her new acquired hobby, they moved on to where Cecil wanted to go. Together, the three of them entered a familiar shop that sold wooden antiques.

Upon entering the shop, the owner was flabbergasted by three simultaneous attractive people, recognising Cecil in an instant.

"Young miss, it's you."

Cecil nodded, bowing slightly.

"You must be here for your item," the owner smiled. "It has been completely repaired, let me get it for you."

"Thank you."

Hana hopped up to Cecil's side. "What item is it?"

Xue gave a perfunctory glance around the shop.

"A flute." Cecil's lips curved into a small smile.

The owner carried the flute in his hands at that moment, placing it on the wooden counter. Cecil approached the counter, picking up the flute as she observed it.