//37// Hallucination

#37

Zayn

We were given a short break for a cup of coffee. Which was indeed, very, very relieving.

Our parched throats got a well needed treatment as the liquid easily flew down.

"Yesterday was amazing." Liam remarked, smiling at the thought, taking a sip of his coffee.

"True. It was one of the best concerts." Louis said.

Niall grinned. "Yep."

"The dance right after was absolutely incredible." Harry remarked.

Louis stared at him, shook his head while rolling his eyes. "We are here talking about our concert and you are here talking about someone else's? Christ, you are as clueless as your tweets."

Harry frowned in annoyance as Niall laughed. "Who else does it come from Lou?" Niall exclaimed.

All of us laughed as Harry poked his tongue out at us.

"Mature. Very very" Liam joked.

"No but I mean it you know. They were really good. Especially the team leader. He is got really smooth movements. They make even the hardest steps look easy." Harry explained.

"Someone's been watching and trying." Louis winked at him.

"Well, I did try. And I have got a knot in my back, trust me." He said, embarrassed.

The group leader, Dev's cold stares came rushing back into my head. It was pretty, weird, considering the fact that we met possibly for the time. He looked like the serial killer, who would kill anyone with his eyes.

"What are you thinking about Zayn?" Niall asked.

Niall was a bit too considerate after the small incident in the car. It was pretty annoying at times, I didn't need a mum on tour.

But most of the time it was heartwarming. That feeling you get when you know you are being cared.

"Nothing. Just last night. The dancers." I said

"What about em'?" Louis asked

"The troupe leader, that Dev, yeah. He was acting really, bipolar. He was throwing all cold stares at me at one point and then he acted like formal businessman, meeting his client for the first time or something. I mean, I have never even seen him before. I fail to understand why he was acting cold" I said

"Dev? He seemed like a cool guy to me." Harry said.

"Yeah,me too." Niall said

The other two nodded in agreement.

"When did he do that? The staring?" Louis questioned.

"When one girl among them asked me for a photograph and he was asked to click the picture." I said.

"Well" Louis grinned. "That must have been his bird or maybe he didn't want to take any picture cause' he was too lazy. You worry too much Zayn. You quiffed up Worrywart." Louis said, chuckling at his own 'joke' and went to set his coffee cup down.

"Yeah Zayn. Maybe he was just messing around." Liam reassured me.

"Hmm." I hummed back in response.

"We should probably get going. It's almost time." Liam said, looking at his watch.

We nodded in agreement and left the room.

~~~

Aliya

I sat on the swivel chair, circling myself from time to time. Swivel chairs just had the power to make me happy.