//48//Paradise

#48

*4 years later*

Aliya

July 2022

Adjusting my heavy earrings one last time and straightening my hair out, a sigh if satisfaction left my lips at my appearance.

I felt two arms snake around my waist and a pair of lips leaving its imprint on my temple, as Zayn's reflection was seen with me alongside mine in the mirror facing us.

I smiled at him, turning around and took a good look at him, even though I was the one who helped him get ready and clean the whole room after he flew all the clothes which weren't good enough.

It was almost like a sandstorm going on in our room.

"You look nice." I said.

He smiled and came closer. "I can say the same about you."

"You know, Avi and Arjun was a mess when I was getting married. I don't see anything as such in you. And your sister is getting married."

He groaned. "It's Doniya. Doniya. That mean ass doesn't deserve any kind of sadness. Your brothers were sad because you are younger to Avi and Arjun is the youngest among all of you. He definitely will miss you. He was babied by everyone. Just like Saffaa. She is a mess too."

I chuckled. "But you are going to miss her right?"

"As much as I hate to say it, yes." He shrugged.

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around him. His lips met mine slowly, moulding into mine.

"Oh no haram stuff." Waliyah mock screamed. I pulled away quickly as my cheeks turned into a deep crimson colour.

"Were you trying to make a baby. I can run away and close all the doors and windows. Just make one and give me one already."

I chuckled quietly, as I turned around once again to straighten my reflection out.

"Oh yeah and Zayn, dad is calling you. And Al, you pretty little thing, mum's calling you. Wait even Doniya is calling you. Decide where to go first. I don't even know." Waliyah rambled on.

"What? Only she is the pretty thing? What about all of these?" Zayn said, pointing to himself.

"Oh yes. I am sorry princess. Your dad awaits your highness. Stuff it up your ass and come down you sucker." Waliyah sassed and went right out of the door.

"Why would I be sad for siblings like this?" He said, turning around towards me and fixing his clothes.

I chuckled. "Lets go already."

Today was Doniya's and Waheedh's wedding. A wedding which was supposed to take a long time back was going to take place today.

Every couple have their time and place. I guess today is the day for Doniya and Waheedh.

A lot happened in the four years which passed. Everyone in my family stayed in Ireland till Arjun passed his final year. All of them moved back two years ago. Avi, now a very professional photographer, started his own company. His love life, which was pretty weak (even though he considered himself a stud, oh and he still does), slowly started to light up. He fell in love with this journalist, Anushka, that he saw.

And it wasn't like any of these temporary crushes that he had. They did really click at some moment.

Whatever it was. They are engaged and set to marry late this year. The brother who considered his marriage illegal, was getting to married to somebody who was just absolutely wonderful, beautiful, someone who I could totally relate to and can handle someone like Avi.