//12// Malik

• इन्हें समर्पित: itsSilly

#12

Zayn

As much as I didn't want it to happen, the day bled into an another, making the other one seem like a monotone, continuous day.

I woke up earlier, prayed, dressed and sat on the bed. The sun streamed in through the French window, sprawling all over Al's face.

Al.. Aliya. That names is enough to make my insides build up with giddiness. I have not deciphered why, but this is the fact.

The sunlight enhanced her features. The golden rays diverged from her soft subtle skin. She looked as peaceful as ever. Her long eyelashes which was a conceal to her beautiful eyes, rested on the curve of the skin, where her eyes are.

Her face scrunched up, shaking her head a bit, turning her head toward right, away from the sun light.

I should have known, sun is an allergy to everybody in the morning. Including me.

She delved her hands underneath the blanket and bought it over her head, earning a small chuckle from me.

I slowly removed the blanket from her face making stray stands of her fall on her face.

Beautiful. That word has filled up my vocabulary.

I made a cover on her face, my holding both my hands over face, not letting the sun scrutinise her.

She smiled faintly, snuggling more into the pillow. I smirked, and removed my hands from above her face.

She frowned again, shook her head from left to right.

I again made an arc like cover over her face with my hands. Yet again, her scrunched up features relaxed, as she clung to the sheets.

Removing my hands for the one last time, I moved a bit back, waiting for a reaction to my new strategy.

She groaned and pulled herself up, eyes burning holes in my soul, her subtle side-braid messed up, but so beautiful. She yawned and said "That wasn't kind Zayn. I will put you in jail for the rest of your life for what you just did right now"

"Woah, I am petrified. But Al, the loss is yours not mine. You can't sleep without me and my unnecessary rants"

I just voiced my thoughts. I would be the one at loss.

She rolled her eyes.

"Oh listen Malik, I can sleep anywhere without anyone. You know, I am so good at it, I can do it with my eyes closed" She said, sassily.

I laughed, throwing my head back. She grinned slightly, and undid her hair to tie it up in a bun.

God, the way she lets hair down. Indescribable.

I stopped her from tying it into a bun, making her hair cascade down her face, making her more beautiful than she already is. She gave me a confused look.

"Don't. You look much better with your hair down Al."

Can I just slap myself? What is wrong with me? Is my calculations all burned down?

Stupid me.

She looked down, a shy smile playing on her lips. She bit her lip gently, and tucked a strand of her behind her ear.

"Thanks" She said, not looking into my eyes.

I moved closer, to that point where our faces where inches away. "Now now, I can compliment my wife can't I?"

Aliya

Stop Zayn. Don't be so loveable. I don't like to blush. Why do you make me?

You and I //Z.Mजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें