//15// Vulnerable

#15

Zayn

"Zayn Malik" A hoarse voice echoed through the sound proof walls of the studio. I quickly looked up and straightened myself and said " Yea, I am listening''

"Well then, what was I telling?" Simon asked me.

Fuck. I didn't know. My mind should be here. But rather, it is with the girl who went outside just a few minutes back.

''Well, um......

"Zayn, I need you to focus. I said, you boys will be going to Paris, you are nominated for an award and you can bring someone with you, but you are going alone."

"Why?" I asked, knowing his shit answer

Simon looked away, shook his head and tried to form words, but I felt anger evolving inside if me. This happened from the time I got married. And it can't go any more further.

"The management doesn't want...."

"Why don't they Simon?" My voice came out louder than I expected. "If it is about Al not being Perrie, then please, it's time for you guys to go and get a life. Al is thousand times prettier than Perrie and I don't give a fuck about what you people think, because this time, my wife's going to be there with me"

I turned and stormed out of the room as I heard a chorus of my name. I went downstairs and sat on the couch in the foyer.

Well for the management, my Al might not be 'sexy' and 'curvy' enough. Because she is beautiful. She has the beauty which makes any guy go weak.

I smiled. The thoughts of her was more than enough. I looked around, her presence was needed to make me feel complete.

I searched every nook and corner of the building but in vain. I asked every single person who I met with but they didn't even know whether she was here.

The lump in my throat expanded as my heartbeat increased. By now, I had reached the place where I started. I tried calling her but she wasn't picking up.

'Try breathing' I told myself, as a gush of wind escaped through my nose. Even though the room was fully air conditioned, I was sweating profusely. I removed my jacket and tried composing myself, when I heard a click of heels coming down the stairs. A platinum haired lady came in view, with a child in her arms.

"Lou" I cried out in relief and ran to her and hugged her. Lux jumped up and down as I kissed her forehead.

"Lou, did you see Al?" I asked, coming straight to the point.

"Yea, we were talking just a few minutes before" She said, hauling Lux up to her hip.

"Then, where did she go?"

"I don't know Zayn. What happened?"

I ignored that comment and turned on my heels, heading out of the reception, to the snow covered grounds. The cold was enough to make enough to make anyone hypothermic. The poor excuse of my shirt wasn't what was needed. I wrapped my jacket around my body as I rubbed my hands together. Which did nothing good.

"AL" I screamed out, the thick air not transmitting the sound. I repeated, until my voice lost its strength. The lump in my throat got in the way.

I walked aimlessly, not knowing trying to figure out where I was.

But then I saw her. Sitting on the bench which was completely covered with snow. A wave of relief flooded me as I ran to her. My pace was slowed down because of the snow.

"Al, you have no idea where all I looked for you. God, you scared the fuck out of me. Don't even try doing that again okay? Why didn't you answer your phone?" I rambled on, as I reached her.