//7// Delirious

#7

Author

Aliya and Zayn finally reached home with no more 'obstacles' in their way.

Zayn was analysing what had happened to him at that time when the paps where in front of him.

No, it wasn't the hatred he felt for paparazzis or the questions. A weird feeling, which made him go crazy, not even knowing what was happening. Was he all of a sudden delirious about his career, his ardent desire that became a reality, or was he in love?

He didn't know.

But when the whole family was eating and all them were talking, Zayn kept himself to himself. That bottled up Zayn. Zayn became himself 5 months before.

Goddamn, he didn't choose what to wear for Safaa's programme.

But that didn't bother him right now.

He could only replay scenes of that hug in his mind.

A feeling, a unrealistic one swept over him. He felt that he was in haven.

They have always shared a proximity. He has kissed her on the cheek, and sudden hugs and more. Well, except for the bedroom. I am not gonna disclose more information on that. You all will find out.

But the whole point is that, he has never felt this confused, this lost.

But Why?

Zayn

Waliyah said something and all of them started to laugh. Indeed, all of them were laughing and the whole room shook with laughter, but I could only hear one angelic laugh. It was like the only thing which was audible this time. The way her pearly whites were flashing, her eyes closed and head thrown back. Her demeanour so peaceful and happy. Should I be this confused to notice all these little things about her?

But as much I want to get out of the room and mind my own business, I was also fighting an urge to hold her in my arms. Maybe it's the infatuation that I have because I broke up with Perrie and I want to feel loved. Ofcourse I am loved! In fact I am overly loved. But that special feeling,when you spend time with the one. That one.

Her laughter soon echoed through the walls, waves rippling through the porcelain walls, soon dying down.

What if I actually end up having a future with her? Moving to a new house in Sheffield and a pet dog, and of course, little Aliya's and little me running around the house.

Four. I want four kids.

I smiled at the thought of that. Then suddenly, it hit me. What am I even thinking of? We are friends. We can never be more. I mean, what the fuck? Was it me who was thinking about all that?

Al looked at me, worry filling her expressions. She raised up one of her eyebrows and tilted her head up slowly, as if to ask me whether I am alright.

See, this is what I am talking about. Now, how in hell does she know that I am confused? How does she know? Is it some kind of radio waves that transmit from my head and only she can understand it? Or should I call it Zayn waves?

Whatever it is. This was just her. Lucid and plain transparent. She is dug me up deep, that she knows everything about me. It's so stupid. No other girl has dug me up this much. Its not fair to my exes that she is allowed to touch or use anything or everything I have. I never gave her the permission. Neither did she ask. But she took it upon her shoulders, to understand me, to give me whatever she has. Why?

I don't know. I am just fucked up.

I shook my head indicating that nothing was bothering me, which was definitely a lie, cause even she is bothering me. She has clouded my thoughts. Why?